X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait to 5 to 10 mins to new ip loads sorry about that[/b]

hmm.... fine... waiting...

Comment

i had to restart the server also change the ip and some other new toys lol

try now its back
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

with that script do you have to chomd files or just upload it to the server as is , as with my server it wont let me change permissions etc

Comment

Upload it how it is Yes
          _______
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Upload it how it is Yes [/b]
            tries 4 times to register... and FAILED....

Comment

HUh lol thats a demo mate i trun of sign up but leave the sign up to see
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

you sharing the scrpt sub n i tryed signing up but dont think its connected atm

Comment

i've just sign up... but it says UserID doesnt exist
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol message on top ^ its offline the sql is only stayin alive for the main screen also its on a windows server windows has no chmond tool only vista did but once you chmond the script thats it lol i had to restart the script

Please note i will open sign up on it as soon i get the time
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                    X