Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Clone!

Facebook clone!!
    Kootali is a face book clone. This is a social networking site and the script is made available to everyone and we feel proud in presenting this clone script to you. The Script can be customized and can be branded for yourself. It is a script made by Agriya info way Pvt ltd, Chennai. India

The script launched is version1.0 of Kootali face book clone with unlimited free updates. . The script is designed in such a way that provide a collection of various ways for users to interact, such as chat, messaging, email, video, voice chat, file sharing, blogging, discussion groups and so on. Kootali face book clone is developed as Social Community website Users can share their Profile, Pictures, Videos, Music, Papers and Events with their Friends forming a Group in the site.

Why Kootali

Kootali face book clone focuses on the building and verifying of online social networks for communities of people who share interests and activities, or who are interested in exploring the interests and activities of others, and which necessitates the use of software. Users benefit by interacting with a like minded community and finding a channel for their energy and giving

Much awaited free updates : Released

Marketplace
    Advanced Search
    Networks/Network Statistics
    Posted Items functionalities
    Added networks related settings on 'privacy' page
    Rotate photo left/right on photo slide show page
    Browser compatible date picker for browse events
    View my photo comments on 'Photos' module , Join network (school, college, work)

Frontend Demo:
    Code:
    http://stemp.agriya.in/agbook/
    User Name:n.aravind@agriya.in
    Password:123456

Admin Demo:

Code:
    http://stemp.agriya.in/agbook/index.php/admin/
    User Name:admin
    Password:admin

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/80565004/qwaesae.rar
    <div align="center">My Web Community ......... http://pahasara.net

</div>

thats posted here b4 by chatabox anyway thanks

Comment

hehe nice avatar .

Comment

hehe nice avatar .[/b]
        why do i get thsi error

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Smarty::include(/home/wapchat4/public_html/clone/codeIgniterCore/../application/libraries/smartyCore/templates_c//%%52^52C^52C2BD1D%%adminLogin.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: smartyCore/Smarty.class.php

Line Number: 1265

been tryin to get these clones to work for weeks . i just want to be able to get one online at least lol .
        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

why do i get thsi error

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Smarty::include(/home/wapchat4/public_html/clone/codeIgniterCore/../application/libraries/smartyCore/templates_c//%%52^52C^52C2BD1D%%adminLogin.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: smartyCore/Smarty.class.php

Line Number: 1265
          been tryin to get these clones to work for weeks . i just want to be able to get one online at least lol .[/b]
          it wont be installed untill you can put correct BASE_URL

Comment

i have tried various variations of the base url. and it wont work .

its a subdomain of my site and the folder i have named it is clone . so in base url i put wapchat4.com/clone/ on the second part of the config where it tells u to change.

am i doing sumat wrong. ?

obviously lol
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

i have tried various variations of the base url. and it wont work .

its a subdomain of my site and the folder i have named it is clone . so in base url i put wapchat4.com/clone/ on the second part of the config where it tells u to change.

am i doing sumat wrong. ?

obviously lol[/b]
              yes.
              I have not tried this link&#39;s copy
              check these 2
              facebook

I installed both of them in windows server also
              if you are already failed to installed both of these 2 also then leave it

Comment

yes.
                I have not tried this link&#39;s copy
                check these 2
                facebook

I installed both of them in windows server also
                if you are already failed to installed both of these 2 also then leave it[/b]
                yeh failed to do them too lol . al stick to my sites at least i know wot am doing with them lmao cheers anyway
                Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

theres files missing from application\libraries\smartyCore\templates_c which is why it wont work
                  :p:p:p

Comment

theres files missing from application\libraries\smartyCore\templates_c which is why it wont work[/b]
                    good .i didnt think i was that stupid lol
                    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

files in templates_c folder are compiled files, its empty by default. if its not then umpty the folder and make sure u set the chmod rights to 777 for it

Comment

NIce script...

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Working...
                        X