Heres the demo link for old BDsaint Chatzone

DEMO[/b]
      thats site of a member here whose id is gill
      here is a chatzone script which has some updates and some bugs
      http://www.2wap.org/forums/Chatzone-2008-t4622.html
      and here are 2mods coded by me
      http://www.2wap.org/forums/Chatzone-Update...dons-t4829.html

Comment

it`s full of error this chapel script if u want to share a script, share the good script dude

Comment

it`s full of error this chapel script if u want to share a script, share the good script dude[/b]

thats to much.. youre so mean..
          why dont you write or code a bug free script like this and share it to everyone?
          that will be a good share of script if you do.

Comment

this mod was given freely and u ppl stil complain lol eva heard of saying thank u and fixing it urself and if u cant why bother having site in 1st place

Comment

well said ori
              these people like pinoy only know how to copy and paste a few words over lol
              oh big CONGRATS to whitewarrior for a good idea !!!

$hmm = rand(2,3);
              if($hmm>1){
              echo "There master muppetiers";
              }else{
              echo "pinoy is a master coder";
              }

Comment

Here's the chapel script...

No stop bloody mailing me.......
                This is the last script.....
                Ive been asking for the updated Chatzone script for like ever...
                And no 1 ever posted it....

So can any 1 give me the updated Chatzone the 1 that were on BDsaint aka excile

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style='font-family: "Arial Black"'>
                [attachment=1644:chapel.rar]</span></span>[/b]
                Loser thats my chapel, lol and the v3 version you shared its not complete iam cloning the v3 version soon ill share and the chapel ive coded it and with a friend we have made an album were the users could create their own and share videos photos and mp3 musics

Comment

Loser thats my chapel, lol and the v3 version you shared its not complete iam cloning the v3 version soon ill share and the chapel ive coded it and with a friend we have made an album were the users could create their own and share videos photos and mp3 musics[/b]
                  yours??

so you are sayin this man bellow
                  but that chappel looks like the one i coded with my copyrights removed and translated fro english[/b]
                  is a lair???????
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

yours??

so you are sayin this man bellow

is a lair???????[/b]
                    There are a lot of chapels, it could be like his chapel, the english translation its no good because i have made it in portuguese, so thats not a lair

Comment

some one help with chapel its always show request even accept the marriage
                      Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

Working...
                      X