Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol is this dude tryna seeks attention or what, he mention abt 20 ppl per day email him 4 this verson dam let we c those emails, nothng special abt this update which wasnt even done by u, so who in the right mine wld email u? and takn claim 4 some1 else work n have the mind to call others amatuer, how retarded

Comment

stop fighting
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

aint fighting just havn a laugh @ the silly things ppl does around here

Comment

aint fighting just havn a laugh @ the silly things ppl does around here[/b]
          i haven't meant yoou ;)

there was few those not needed posts.. someone(ME) forced those posts to go away :D
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

i haven't meant yoou

there was few those not needed posts.. someone(ME) forced those posts to go away[/b]
            Then you should have deleted his post to cause he's the one that started looking for ***** in the first place

Click here!!!

Comment

lol what spiderwap is on about

Comment

Then you should have deleted his post to cause he's the one that started looking for ***** in the first place[/b]
                you mean this
                Eh bunch of colors.... its almoust the same as tht u change the theme site... Dnt knw why so many versions, as each 1 is the same.... Vaste of time... I guess tht kid got no social life outside the wap lol[/b]
                ??????????
                or this
                colorful crap[/b]
                either way thats the only simple truth!
                and beside that he didnt start anything
                he posted his opinion

meanwhile you and rukiya started to insult him
                thats way i've removed few replies
                enough+lock

Comment

Working...
                X