This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trivia As A Chat Room

If you wanna this script cantact me (10$) i have a demo an wap but is a non english site BIG ATENTION this script is without questions, is very simple to add new questions and i can help u!

or you could just download from elsewhere for free rofl
    or even better do what i did and coded a better script lol

Comment

ok inca i waiting for ur own trivia script ... but don't make me wait 2 or 3 years

Comment

Try this you can edit it to fit your site i found this on google

its chat + trivia
        Attached Files
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

i talk about thivia for lavalair... sorry but i dont have an english site to see it

Comment

If you wanna this script cantact me (10$) i have a demo an wap but is a non english site BIG ATENTION this script is without questions, is very simple to add new questions and i can help u! [/b]
            I also can add to lavalair script trivia game as chatroom also i can add game "word" as chatroom, both games are with mysql you will add questions answers and how much plusses to give to users , one game price 10$, if you want please write me to info@bwp.lt

I could add in all scripts

Comment

why not free grrrr
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

why not free grrrr[/b]
                Subzero, its pretty easy to code, save your money and code it yourself.

Comment

iteWarrior, ok man you right !!! is very simple... can u make it?? how time you need?? 4-5 minutes??

Comment

iteWarrior, ok man you right !!! is very simple... can u make it?? how time you need?? 4-5 minutes?? [/b]
                    LoL @ 5 minutes at coing a trivia chatroom!! its almost inpossible unless you copy and paste lol

and i can make it but i don't want to and i'm busy with something else maybe when i get bored or when i have time i'll do it just to see how long it would take!

Comment

its illegal to sell scripts you did not write

Comment

just download that one i give ya for free thats for chatzone script didnt you know that ?

But i can see easy to edit it too work in my chat

but i will look in lavalair script to see i can place that to work there

But let me take time ok i need to work on others first ok
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

I'm updating again, will also do triva chatroom and will share it when im done.

Click here!!!

Comment

spider bru u never sent me reputtion
                            Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

Topic Closed ~ ..

Comment

Working...
                              X