• Show
Clear All

Yourownbux 3.1 - Alertpay And Paypal Integration

Start your own Paid To Click Program with this Complex script:

Script Features:

- Surf ads
    - Register area
    - Login area
    - Members area (Stats, profile, convert)
    - Advertise area
    - Purchase referrals area
    - Members upgrade to premium
    - Sell Ads in Side Menu
    - Admin panel
    - Admin can modify how much pay per click
    - How much pay per click to premium users
    - Admin can edit/delete users, etc...
    - Approve upgrade requests
    - Contact area
    - FAQ, TOS, Privacy docs
    - Online Users Counter
    - Total Paid Counter
    - Etc..

Improved Administration Features:
    - Create new sets of referrals
    - List users e-mails
    - Create Ads Categories
    - Complete Site Configuration in Admin Section
    - Etc...

** NEW FUNCTIONS **
    - Contact Referrals Service for Premium Users
    - List Premium Members in admin section
    - New Captcha to prevent bots (needs gdscript library with FreeTypes Installed)
    - Pending Status fixed in History
    - Easy Instalation

DEMO: http://bestbux.us/

DOWNLOAD:
    Code:
    File: yourownbuxv3.1_BESTBUX.US.rar
    DownloadLink: [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/118142051/yourownbuxv3.1_BESTBUX.US.rar[/url]
    File-Size: 0.23 MB
    Uploaded: 27/05/2008, 23:11:56

Do this one include the arcade?

Comment

Nope, i coded the arcade. But this script is not coded by me, i just use it and make mods for it.

Comment

Nope, i coded the arcade. But this script is not coded by me, i just use it and make mods for it.[/b]
        Ok, cool, don't know why i asked if it had the Arcade because you posted the Arcade mod for it a few days ago

Comment

sorry my demo is a bit miss-leading cos my site is updated more than this.

Comment

Do you mind me asking, do you earn anything out of your site?..

If you do how do you generate links that pay you to get your members click them?..

Comment

no not made anything yet.. these kind of sites are very hard to get going unless you scam ppl. the site is only about a week old also.

The way to get advertisers is by having good prices and hundreds of ppl online.

The way to get members is by having lots of adverts to click.

Catch22 really unless you can think of new ways to attract new members like offers/games etc..

Comment

captcha does not work
                captcha не пашет =(((

Comment

thats means your server have not got GB images installed.
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

bro how to go about changing its theme ?? This one has all bugs nd backdoor Entries Fixed ??
                    <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

bro how to go about changing its theme ?? This one has all bugs nd backdoor Entries Fixed ??[/b]
                      You can not just simply change the theme, you would have to re-write every page, and NO this has the backdoors removed, but no cheats fixed...

If you want a secure version and are will to pay $$$ PM ME

Comment

You can not just simply change the theme, you would have to re-write every page, and NO this has the backdoors removed, but no cheats fixed...

If you want a secure version and are will to pay $$$ PM ME[/b]
                        No no Lolz m here to learn wud like to do maself jst want to know how to go about it ...
                        <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

No no Lolz m here to learn wud like to do maself jst want to know how to go about it ...[/b]
                          As i said above. There is no simple way to change the template other than re-writing the header, footer, and all pages.. its hard coded, there is no template system.

Comment

I m done changing themes but now its a new problem the server gets overloaded this script is not at all optimized for more thn 10k users ...

Comment

Yep it is terrible how it comes. An 10k members?? I will swap my updated and secured copy for your 10k email list lolz.

I simply shared this as i paid $30 for it and was not impressed at having to spend weeks updating it and removing the excess queries.

Please don&#39;t moan to me. Fix yourself or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X