• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostpayne Top

Hostpayne Top

Version: 1.0.0
    Category: Catalogs / Rankings / Tops

Description:
    toplist script with all the bugs fixed update of dj.dance top not coded by me only update for all the noobs who say I code crap bronken scripts and blah blah free no copyright do what ever u want to do with it I dont care

View File

/tease.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="tease.gif" />t;line-height:100%">Submitted by Tommie., on May 29 2008, 11:13 PM

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

is the demo url the exact script as you have posted?
      and does everything work? such as the search engine, counter top, etc?? and is it in xhtml aswell?
      8th wonder of the world

Comment

is the demo url the exact script as you have posted?
        and does everything work? such as the search engine, counter top, etc?? and is it in xhtml aswell?[/b]
        yeah the demo url is the exact script I tested most of the stuff so if some dont work just pm the I will fix the prob

Comment

yeah the demo url is the exact script I tested most of the stuff so if some dont work just pm the I will fix the prob[/b]
          i have the same script.. lol 100 percent working! thanks..
          Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
          Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

let me show the file

that i have
            heres the complete file
            download now

lol sorry for that i used my loptop has may virus

the second copy doesnt have any virus anymore..
            Attached Files
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

thats a virus all do not download
              Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

thats a virus all do not download[/b]
                i just scaned with my anti virus doesnt detect its actually put on auto extract!

my anti virus doesnt detect well sory! sory for that my apology!

if there&#39;s a virus
                Services

Rates

Comment

what one ?

as far both scan 0 virus
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

oh you own

http://www.pinoy2.com/web/email.php

who made that script ? hmmm
                    _______
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

what one ?

as far both scan 0 virus[/b]

as far as i scanned it theres no virus on it!

maybe learner just thought that .exe file is a virus.. is that true see your shout your little bit con fused why i put in auto extract
                      Services

Rates

Comment

there alot of exe files has virus i dont trust them
                        _______
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

oh you own

who made that script ? hmmm[/b]

resay i wont to hear lol
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

oh you own

who made that script ? hmmm[/b]
                            well for that my brother edited that one i&#39;ll fix it tommorow!

sorry for that i didnt recode that its my brothers work my apology in behalf of my brother
                            Services

Rates

Comment

good bye for now..

i&#39;ll fix all that
                              tomorow coz i have classes to attend on..

but if you want to buy some gamescript see my demo link to my some games coded by me
                              http://renel.pinoy2.com
                              Services

Rates

Comment

Working...
                              X