Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i am trying to do a separate avatar folder like the smilies folder on my wapdesire script. it seems to be all coded in but can i hell get it to work . lol
    used index from smilies folder and it says your not logged in .

the link is already coded in owner tools to add them but the script dont come with a folder and file. i have used gum uploaders for now but it dont look the same .

anyone help ta
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

i need to sort this out 2 an owners been asking for it but av not got time 2 do it atm
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

lol i am trying to do a separate avatar folder like the smilies folder on my wapdesire script. it seems to be all coded in but can i hell get it to work . lol
      used index from smilies folder and it says your not logged in .

the link is already coded in owner tools to add them but the script dont come with a folder and file. i have used gum uploaders for now but it dont look the same .
      anyone help ta[/b]
      what do you mean separate avatar folder? i dont understand what you mean?
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

what do you mean separate avatar folder? i dont understand what you mean?[/b]
        you got a smilies folder wer ppl view the smilies . well its coded into wapdesire to be able to have a avatars folder . in the owner tools u got a link to add avatars but the link takes u no wer lol .

i have tried using the index from smilies but am getting error . its not carrying the session over and logging u out .

brumi gis a shout wen u done it lol
        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

uploader

hey m8 do u want an uploader like the smilies to upload the avatar to a folder and add it to the sql
          Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

lmao this post is 2 years old mate . .
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Topic closed
              Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Working...
              X