Hello!

This single modified ChatZone script.

Modifications:

- Dating
    - Love meter
    - Hangman
    - BlackJack
    - Trivia
    - New picture gallery with a uploading opportunity and categorising (The old picture gallery can be found in him.)

He is important!

"games\ini.php"
    "games\trivia\trivia.php"
    "\uploader\ini.php"

to turn up punctual the database contact!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Thank you ;-)

Comment

thanks for sharing bro!

Comment

post link demo pls
        if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

Hello!

This single modified ChatZone script.

Modifications:

- Dating
          - Love meter
          - Hangman
          - BlackJack
          - Trivia
          - New picture gallery with a uploading opportunity and categorising (The old picture gallery can be found in him.)

<div align="center">He is important!

"games\ini.php"
          "games\trivia\trivia.php"
          "\uploader\ini.php"

to turn up punctual the database contact!

Enjoy![/b][/quote]

why this script cannot display correct profile of a user ? like gender, location , browser info etc !

Comment

why this script cannot display correct profile of a user ? like gender, location , browser info etc ![/b]
            so by that yu mean it showing it but showing the wrong person?

if theres nothing showing in profile u sure tables are correct as they may be different from yours
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

psetstatus nd peditnick are missing frm moder.php
              <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

can anybody make system like if users enters it will show in the room like mig and if anybody sign up it will only show to owners nad moderators or adminstrators

Comment

can anybody make system like if users enters it will show in the room like mig and if anybody sign up it will only show to owners nad moderators or adminstrators[/b]
                  what does that mean?

Comment

rukiya hello did you see the script of mobile chat by ghost and devience if any others registers its shows like this in the rooms boishakhi signed up at: 21:02 if any users enter the room it shows in the room sunny enters the room at: 21:01 like this so i want that if any users sign up it will only show to the room to the admins and moderators and if any users enter it will show to all the users also the private system like mobile chat by ghost and device .....bcz i see chatzone script it is really great script but those option are not avabile there

Comment

rukiya hello did you see the script of mobile chat by ghost and devience if any others registers its shows like this in the rooms boishakhi signed up at: 21:02 if any users enter the room it shows in the room sunny enters the room at: 21:01 like this so i want that if any users sign up it will only show to the room to the admins and moderators and if any users enter it will show to all the users also the private system like mobile chat by ghost and device .....bcz i see chatzone script it is really great script but those option are not avabile there[/b]
                      here is a code that will show the newest memeber to the mod,admin
                      Code:
                      $a= mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id,login,rtime 
                      FROM `".$px.$utable."` 
                      ORDER BY id DESC 
                      LIMIT 1"));
                      $login = autorize();
                      if($login[&#39;moder&#39;]) 
                      {
                      print "
                      [b]the newest member is:[/b] <a href=\"./user.php?id=$id&pass=$pass&room=$ins&dbid=".$a[0]."&r=$r\">$a[1]</a>
                      [b]Signed up at: [/b]".date("d/m/Y-h:i:s a",$a[2]);
                      }
                      you need to modify it if you want to show it as msg in the chatroom n the enter msg of a chatter i may code it when i will have time

Comment

ok brother is you get time plz do it for me thanks also the private system i really need it badly bcz i have a lot users and my script is so bad and having too much problems and also flooding

Comment

This should work.
                          Code:
                          $a= mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT id,login,rtime 
                          FROM `".$px.$utable."` 
                          ORDER BY id DESC 
                          LIMIT 1"));
                          print "
                          [b]the newest member is:[/b] <a href=\"./user.php?id=$id&pass=$pass&room=$ins&dbid=".$a[0]."&r=$r\">$a[1]</a>
                          [b]Signed up at: [/b]".date("d/m/Y-h:i:s a",$a[2]);

Click here!!!

Comment

ok brother is you get time plz do it for me thanks also the private system i really need it badly bcz i have a lot users and my script is so bad and having too much problems and also flooding[/b]
                            Wht private system u talking abt ? this has pvt chat options already ...

I dont know abt above codes but this code wud work for sure for newest member :-

Code:
                            $q = @mysql_query("select * from `".$px.$utable."` order by rtime desc limit 1;");
                            print "Newest Member: ";
                            while($arr = @mysql_fetch_array($q)) {
                            ++$i; 
                            print "[b][/b]<a href=\"./user.php?ci=$ci&amp;id=$id&amp;pass=$pass&amp;room=$room&amp;dbid=".$arr[&#39;id&#39;]."&amp;r=$r\">".$arr[&#39;login&#39;]."</a>"; }
                            <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">ViSiT Ma SiTe Nd PoSt Ua CoMmEnTs On It In Ma PoSt</span></span>

Comment

i am talking about private system like mobile chat by ghost and device every of my users like this private system that please check the script and if you can make a private system like this for chatzone it will be really greatfull for me

Comment

Working...
                              X