Jamble/ijamm Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamble/ijamm Script

Hi here in sunny sa there 2 community sites running same script ,1 is jamble.co.za other1 is ijamm.co.za . Its a community type script with couple features its nothing like lavalair... My main reason 4 wanting this script is coz ur users pay registration fees via airtime 2 u..... Jamble charges users R10 a month and ijamm gharges R5 a week its a subscription script so it gets deducted evry time from ur airtime outomatically.... Now these owners R making serious money, on jamble there is never less than 700+ users online and thats not the total userbase ... Figure it out 10x700 a month.... Plz any1 can help search this ...i tried google found only link to either of the 2 sites

just code it, it shouldn't be that hard... you could turn a lavalair script into something like that, would just take a bit of work.. the sms thing tho you have to pay for the 5 digit number per month (i think) would be a good idea but it would mean a LOT of advertising because people would think "**** this i ain't paying" well thats what i would think... if you want to earn cash, use admob and things like that or just put a donation part on the site "help the site funds" or something like that.. don't see the point in charging people to use a wap site when they already have to pay for the wap charges. but good luck :-)

Comment

just code it, it shouldn't be that hard... you could turn a lavalair script into something like that, would just take a bit of work.. the sms thing tho you have to pay for the 5 digit number per month (i think) would be a good idea but it would mean a LOT of advertising because people would think "**** this i ain't paying" well thats what i would think... if you want to earn cash, use admob and things like that or just put a donation part on the site "help the site funds" or something like that.. don't see the point in charging people to use a wap site when they already have to pay for the wap charges. but good luck :-)[/b]
      lol as i said there is never less than 700 ppl online on the jamble so he atleast makes 7000 a month from the users... and the money gets deducted outomaticaly after a month ....u can cancell the subscription aswell .... o another thing the age of users are determined by his or her identity number its ideal type of script for adult sites ....... and lol im 1 of those that pays 10bucks to chat there lol and his 2000+ users

Comment

lol as i said there is never less than 700 ppl online on the jamble so he atleast makes 7000 a month from the users... and the money gets deducted outomaticaly after a month ....u can cancell the subscription aswell .... o another thing the age of users are determined by his or her identity number its ideal type of script for adult sites ....... and lol im 1 of those that pays 10bucks to chat there lol and his 2000+ users[/b]
        is it a mobile site? if its for mobile contact your network provider and make a deal for partnership!

Comment

Both sites are owned by the same person, the script is not available as it was most likely coded by owner or a paid custom job. To do deals with networks you normally need that kind of traffic to start with, simply being able to charge won't make you any cash.. Having the best script in the world is useless without the proper advertising. Im sure there is a way you can take money from users phone credit with Bango anyway.. though i may be mistaken.

Comment

Ok lol so he just got a bit more greedy with the ijamm 1 lol the dweeb... Well he sure is making money was wondering if its all tax free lol.... O and u can only register by invitation so its his users thats invite friends via a sms from the script

Comment

Working...
            X