Need Full Lavalair Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Full Lavalair Script

Hi friends, I want to install a french chat in my wap site, I have not find a xhtml chat better then lavalair, I see that you talk so much about lavalair, I think so that it's the best one, Can anyone give the full script to download it and I will try to translate it to french, thank you so much

pleaseee I need you help

Comment

there is no xhtml lavalair script the xhtml ones are modified versions of it based on the original
      use the search button to find them

Comment

there is no xhtml lavalair script the xhtml ones are modified versions of it based on the original
        use the search button to find them[/b]
        OK I have found one , but i don'r know how to upload the sql file in phpmyadmin it show me a message eror " no databasee selected" when I upload the file can you help me ? I am using http://www.awesomewebspace.com hosting and I can give you my user and password if you want to help me please

Comment

Lol ur the 1st one who wanna give pass 2 amy lol btw 1st u have 2 create the database and then upload the sql...
          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

create first a database in cpanel and also a user, and add that user to the database.. then in phpmyadmin select the database and import...

Comment

OK I have do all that, thank you so much, now I'm going to start uploading all files to my server, but I'm wounder how can I be the admin of the site? where I save my user name and my pass please

Comment

OK I have do all that, thank you so much, now I'm going to start uploading all files to my server, but I'm wounder how can I be the admin of the site? where I save my user name and my pass please[/b]
                depends from what script or mod you are using... but just simple set in database
                permission for your nickname to 2(admin) or to 3(owner in wizard's version)
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Ok , when I'm uploading all files, I have found a problem with the file .htaccess the server say: file type not allowed is it important to upload it ??

Comment

nope

Comment

is it normal when I go to adreese of my tchat it's a blank page !! there is nothing!

Comment

is it normal when I go to adreese of my tchat it's a blank page !! there is nothing![/b]
                        lol get another host. preferably not a free one

Comment

lol get another host. preferably not a free one[/b]
                          dont you think he already figure it that out after ONE MONTH
                          and beside... free host got nothing to do with blank page!
                          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

dont you think he already figure it that out after ONE MONTH [/b]
                            didnt check the date and u never know lol

and beside... free host got nothing to do with blank page![/b]
                            sometimes free host just show '25' when u upload a script and open up the site. like freehostia

Comment

that host proibly dont support wml @all.

I saw the same thing with chatabox's free hosting wml also does that.

Click here!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X