Free Texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Texts

hello anybody got a script that you can send texts to mobiles via writing the message in the wapsite

nope but am gna try and see if i can try find a script thats sends emails or texts to the user once they have registered and if they foget there pass a text can be sent to them
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

nope but am gna try and see if i can try find a script thats sends emails or texts to the user once they have registered and if they foget there pass a text can be sent to them[/b]
      that should be quite easy to do all you would prob need to do is in the registration code of your site (any site for that matter) find the part where it excepts the registration and set up a little mail() code then using variable that link to the new users email and user/pass add them to the mail message and it should work.. i was actually thinking about it for the mobile chat.. but the only problem is NOT all servers allow the mail() code because its easily taken advantage of and people use it to send mase mails or even spam..
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }