Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With Upload Script

Hey guys
    Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong with this upload script.
    i have set file perms to 777, but when i click on upload nothing happens.

i think there must be a i havent added properly or i have forgotten.
    Attached Files

Add empty folders according to the category having names mp3s,ringtones,photos,scripts etc. where you have uploaded the upload.php directory

Comment

i have tried but that does not work, is there another script which is fairly simple that i could use and modify that will allow me to upload and download content?

Comment

i have tried but that does not work, is there another script which is fairly simple that i could use and modify that will allow me to upload and download content?[/b]
        try to cmod the folders to 777

Comment

not work
          if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

i have tried but that does not work, is there another script which is fairly simple that i could use and modify that will allow me to upload and download content?[/b]
            mine is working fine upload the whole script that you are using here i will fix it

Comment

if this is the wapdesire or sumuilar it will need globals on
              Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

if this is the wapdesire or sumuilar it will need globals on[/b]
                its not wapdesire script and globals on will help here nothing as you dont know globals on gives what facilities+superglobals can run scripts well if hosting's globals is off

Comment

lol didnt understand any of that lol
                  Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Working...
                  X