Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colours Text Chat.php Page

Hi friends. I use a wapdesire script.
    any1 can how I select the colour messages at page chat.php text???
    please help me...tnks
    if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

code it yourself,100 topic maker

Comment

code it yourself,100 topic maker[/b]
      AMEN to that
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

select color from colour of text and user can select them from a dropdown menu...
        is possible at chat room??? is very cool ant1 can help me to add this???
        if like my post click:

Comment

yep it is possible lol try it first when it start bothering you popup back here btw if u not able to use logics then u r not wapmaster u just copycat lol do it urself first its easy
          get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
          ===================
          get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
          ===================
          get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
          ===================

===================

Comment

yep it is possible lol try it first when it start bothering you popup back here btw if u not able to use logics then u r not wapmaster u just copycat lol do it urself first its easy[/b]
            stop being mean ricky21ster, yes sweetangel maybe all the time asking for codes but that dont mean that you call her copycat, get to know yourself first, we don't know maybe you are even bigger copycat but trying to act cool in here.
            Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

get a life learner i am not being mean ok look arround the posts i have help her lots of time btw i neva ask here or any where for help i do every thing my self i dont use others codes so dont mess with me without knowing me ok and i am not telling u any thing why ur getting problem btw lol
              ===================
              ===================
              ===================

===================

Comment

learner you you always moan here to get help.now you are arguing stupidly with Ricky21ster telling him a copycat!listen Ricky21ster knows how to code,he doesnot moan like you.he the person who invited me wapforum.org.uk and inspired me in coding

Comment

lol very true rukiya some noob just moan and argue without any issues lol
                  ===================
                  ===================
                  ===================

===================

Comment

i was not being rude to him but was only telling him not to call sweetangel a copycat. well if he really is a good coder then good for him but rukiya bro why are u being rude to me?
                    Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

yes i m a noob so what now u are irritating me ricky21ster. ok u call me a noob right? lets try this i ask you a question and u asnwer it right at once.

Q: A static variable is?

options

1. a variable whose value is shared between all the objects in a class
                      2. a variable that is available throughout all the functions of your script
                      3. a variable that retains its value from one invocation of a function to the next
                      4. a named constant

now answer to this easy question mr coder ricky21ster

Comment

as i thought so he will not be able to answer hahaha

Comment

just put this on core.php
                          <div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>function getbbcode($text, $sid="", $filtered)
                          {
                          $text = htmlspecialchars($text);
                          $text=preg_replace("/\[b\](.*?)\[\/b\]/i","\\1", $text);
                          $text=preg_replace("/\[i\](.*?)\[\/i\]/i","\\1", $text);
                          $text=preg_replace("/\[u\](.*?)\[\/u\]/i","\\1", $text);
                          $text = preg_replace("/\[colour\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/c\]/i","<font color=\"\\1\">\\2</font>", $text);
                          $text=preg_replace("/\[big\](.*?)\[\/big\]/i","<big>\\1</big>", $text);
                          $text=preg_replace("/\[small\](.*?)\[\/small\]/i","\\1", $text);
                          $text = preg_replace("/\[link\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/link\]/is","<a href=\"$1\">$2</a>",$text);
                          $text = preg_replace("/\[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=viewtpc&tid=$1&sid=$sid\"> $2</a>",$text);
                          $text = preg_replace("/\[club\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/club\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=gocl&clid=$1&sid=$sid\">$2 </a>",$text);
                          $text = preg_replace("/\[blog\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/blog\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=viewblog&bid=$1&sid=$sid\" >$2</a>",$text);
                          //$text = ereg_replace("http://[A-Za-z0-9./=?-_]+","<a href=\"\\\">\</a>", $text);
                          if(substr_count($text,"[br/]")<=3){
                          $text = str_replace("[br/]","
                          ",$text);
                          }</div>
                          and u will have colours on chat..and everywhere u use bbcode..... and then try this code on chat:
                          <div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>[colour=red]you r boring[/colour]</div>

Comment

just put this on core.php
                            <div class='codetop'>CODE
                            <div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>function getbbcode($text, $sid="", $filtered)
                            {
                            $text = htmlspecialchars($text);
                            $text=preg_replace("/\[b\](.*?)\[\/b\]/i","\\1", $text);
                            $text=preg_replace("/\[i\](.*?)\[\/i\]/i","\\1", $text);
                            $text=preg_replace("/\[u\](.*?)\[\/u\]/i","\\1", $text);
                            $text = preg_replace("/\[colour\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/c\]/i","<font color=\"\\1\">\\2</font>", $text);
                            $text=preg_replace("/\[big\](.*?)\[\/big\]/i","<big>\\1</big>", $text);
                            $text=preg_replace("/\[small\](.*?)\[\/small\]/i","\\1", $text);
                            $text = preg_replace("/\[link\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/link\]/is","<a href=\"$1\">$2</a>",$text);
                            $text = preg_replace("/\[topic\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/topic\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=viewtpc&tid=$1&sid=$sid\"> $2</a>",$text);
                            $text = preg_replace("/\[club\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/club\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=gocl&clid=$1&sid=$sid\">$2 </a>",$text);
                            $text = preg_replace("/\[blog\=(.*?)\](.*?)\[\/blog\]/is","<a href=\"index.php?action=viewblog&bid=$1&sid=$sid\" >$2</a>",$text);
                            //$text = ereg_replace("http://[A-Za-z0-9./=?-_]+","<a href=\"\\\">\</a>", $text);
                            if(substr_count($text,"[br/]")<=3){
                            $text = str_replace("[br/]","
                            ",$text);
                            }</div>
                            and u will have colours on chat..and everywhere u use bbcode..... and then try this code on chat:
                            Code:
                            [colour=red]you r boring[/colour]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            that surely wont work!
                            i might be wrong.. but i think this would be more correct:
                            Code:
                            $text = preg_replace("/\(.*?)\[\/color\]/i","<font color=\"\\1\">\\2</font>", $text);
                            and usage:
                            Code:
                            [color=red]red text
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

I have add this at core and work...but I wont add a drop menu if users select colour 4 write and their messages at chat.php are at colour select...
                              if like my post click:

Comment

Working...
                              X