Wappyshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wappyshare

Don't think i have share this before, its a flatfile file sharing system, we used to use it to share scripts on wml/wap.. ppl can leave deatials about the upload, ppl can leave comments etc..

will probably need reg globals on..

Code:
    File: wappySHARE.rar
    DownloadLink: [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/95459362/wappySHARE.rar[/url]
    File-Size: 0.01 MB
    Uploaded: 27/02/2008, 21:40:08

Thanks mate, it might come in handy :-)

Comment

no problem, is very old though. i made it around the time of cult.toddywap.com, could of been done a lot better.

Comment

mmm,,, phoenix downloaded and uploaded it to my surver lol tell me does the uploader take shell files?

Click here!!!

Comment

File-Size: 0.01 MB uploaded to rapidshare
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

I always use rapidshare. Take it or leave it. I use an app to upload ques of files to my account.
            I post my files on my site, here, and many other sites, i have no time to upload to each site and would have to upload to RS anyway as some of the sites i use allow no upload.

mmm,,, phoenix downloaded and uploaded it to my surver lol tell me does the uploader take shell files?[/b]
            i have no idea... exactly how can these shell files be uploaded and what extension would they need to be uploaded in for them to work?? I never really looked into it but am guess that could of been one of the reasons i been hacked on my download site in past.. either that or the ****yy teenage host i had sold me out and gave my pasword out..

Comment

File-Size: 0.01 MB uploaded to rapidshare [/b]

haha, could have just uploaded it here
              8th wonder of the world

Comment

can't be bothered, as i said i post on many sites that allow no upload so i would have to upload twice.

Comment

Working...
                X