Wanted Youtube Songs Copy and Add Watermark And Transfer To server Online Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Youtube Songs Copy and Add Watermark And Transfer To server Online Script

Please is there anyone having script by using which i can copy songs from youtube and convert Online to mp4, 3gp and add automatic watermark and transfer to my server online without downloading songs....If anyone having such script please share.

Dear u asking millions of work at single script!! pls realize before asking some script whether it is possible or not!

Comment

try looking into the youtube downloader by john eckman.
      not sure it will add watermarks but from what i read it downloads and can convert files.

no support from me given its not my work and ive not used it.
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }
      ?>

Comment

Is there any way to avoid download and upload work?? I want server transfer with convert

Comment

Originally posted by zong11 View Post
          Please is there anyone having script by using which i can copy songs from youtube and convert Online to mp4, 3gp and add automatic watermark and transfer to my server online without downloading songs....If anyone having such script please share.
          I will make bu paid

Comment

i have this if u intrsted come on skype sona_sandhu77 here is demo videosapp.net

Comment

i have instred this script pls come on skype dashing.diljit >>>>?

Comment

Working...
              X