Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrenthoster Script

download It Here

Enjoy It :-) remember your host will have to let you host torrents.

whats a torrent

Click here!!!

Comment

whats a torrent[/b]
      Downloads mate.

Comment

oooohhhhh,,,,, lol y didnt u say so from the start lol!!!!

Click here!!!

Comment

torrents are not normal downloads, i would suggest googling the term as i can't be bothered to try and explain.. in short there must be ppl seeding the file for it to download, the torrent itself is just a .torrent file with info in it...

Comment

torrents are not normal downloads, i would suggest googling the term as i can't be bothered to try and explain.. in short there must be ppl seeding the file for it to download, the torrent itself is just a .torrent file with info in it...[/b]
            seeding is one(most common) way in torrent system..
            but files can be also simply web(on some locked private server) hosted
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

seeding is one(most common) way in torrent system..
              but files can be also simply web(on some locked private server) hosted [/b]
              In that case they would simply be direct downloads, not torrents.

To download torrents you need to use an app like bitComet or similar or you will just end up with a tiny info file (.torrent)

Comment

In that case they would simply be direct downloads, not torrents.

To download torrents you need to use an app like bitComet or similar or you will just end up with a tiny info file (.torrent)[/b]
                actually.. many torrent files are web hosted! mostly on privat torrent sites..
                and those are NOT direct downloads... cos you do need torrent client in order to get those files
                unless you are some VIP member or so.... then same file, just diff link can be used also as direct download
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

i go to a private torrent site

i wouldnt make a torrent site only if ur with a Canadian server lol, or the MPAA will come after you

Comment

look what happened to demonoid.com though, were they not canadian......

actually.. many torrent files are web hosted! mostly on privat torrent sites..
                    and those are NOT direct downloads... cos you do need torrent client in order to get those files
                    unless you are some VIP member or so.... then same file, just diff link can be used also as direct download[/b]
                    yes but you didn't say that above you just said files on a web server.. but yes the files could be hosted on web or anywhere.... im just trying to make ppl understand what is a torrent file as its not just a download. Personally i hate torrents, right pain in the ass, i get direct links foe everything.

Comment

yes but you didn't say that above you just said files on a web server.. but yes the files could be hosted on web or anywhere.... im just trying to make ppl understand what is a torrent file as its not just a download. Personally i hate torrents, right pain in the ass, i get direct links foe everything.[/b]
                      True, torrents can be a pain in the arse when you get half way downloading it then there are no seeders lol

Comment

yes but you didn't say that above you just said files on a web server.. but yes the files could be hosted on web or anywhere.... im just trying to make ppl understand what is a torrent file as its not just a download. Personally i hate torrents, right pain in the ass, i get direct links foe everything.[/b]
                        well... torrent file is basicly just kind a encrypted information/link,
                        witch is able(trough torrent client) to lead you to actual file

and i dont use torrent much either.. usenet and newsleecher much better, eventhough not free

Comment

yes.

I personally just use warez forums, never have any problem getting files i want, some ppl post hacked/phished usenext accounts on some sites, though i never tried.. are they direct links or more torrents???

Comment

yes.

I personally just use warez forums, never have any problem getting files i want, some ppl post hacked/phished usenext accounts on some sites, though i never tried.. are they direct links or more torrents???[/b]
                            usenet is paid service... it works through some client..
                            similar like torrent.. just there aint any need for upload nore seeders
                            just high speed download

Comment

i just go thru MS, RS ect lol, cheaper then Usenext, with MS you get unlimited downloads for 10 dollars for a month, RS has a limite 25GB every 5 days, usually takes me 5 minutes to download a movies

Comment

Working...
                              X