WapChat_v1.0 By Wap-Ruler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • something else
    replied
    It was released in 2013, So wap-ruler is not likely going to put a demo up.
    There is a screen shot above of it + if you google "wap chat" you will find other sites using this script.

    Leave a comment:


  • aznoorali
    replied
    Pls display demo back.. Need demo

    Leave a comment:


  • gaurav786
    replied
    Wapruler ,, bro when all options are working but add chatrooms and user edit option in owner cp and head admin cp is not working

    Leave a comment:


  • gaurav786
    replied
    bro in owner cp we are unable to add chatrooms and it shows blank screen

    Leave a comment:


  • mesutozcan55
    replied
    Thank you =)

    Leave a comment:


  • wap-ruler
    replied
    Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
    Then why you titled it wapchat_ v1.0 by wap ruler? anyways, nevermind...
    the base of this script have just minimum features..it was like taking 20 % frm them & doing the rest myself!! thats y I named it ova myself

    Added after 2 minutes:

    Originally posted by mesutozcan55 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5508[/ATTACH]

    No foreign language, I'm sorry. I did everything goes smoothly, but I get the error shoutbox. please help = ( -- (translate.google )
    the error part is in smileys.. may be u nid to check hv u included smiles.php correctly in the shout portion
    Last edited by wap-ruler; 24.04.13, 02:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • mesutozcan55
    replied
    pls

    Click image for larger version

Name:	m9cvc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	110721

    No foreign language, I'm sorry. I did everything goes smoothly, but I get the error shoutbox. please help = ( -- (translate.google )

    Leave a comment:


  • kevk3v
    replied
    Then why you titled it wapchat_ v1.0 by wap ruler? anyways, nevermind...

    Leave a comment:


  • wap-ruler
    replied
    Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
    Which russian script is this a mod of?
    ilichat is d script i moded

    Leave a comment:


  • kevk3v
    replied
    Which russian script is this a mod of?

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude
    replied
    Superb

    Great work bro nice on i love it

    Leave a comment:


  • metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by VCollinzo View Post
    Thanks bro...you got every right to talk anyhow to me...
    But I just want you to know that, NOT EVERYONE IS A PRO LIKE YOU.
    Besides, every process in life has got hierarchy....

    Thank you
    WRONG !
    I'm far away from PRO,
    I'm simple beginner,
    BUT, i do try my self befor asking useless questions, well... mostly.

    Now... about your question...
    first of all,
    I'm just guessing, but most likely you can't code
    your own script(I might be wrong as well),
    nothing wrong if you take ready made script and use it,
    BUT, you should really check ALL files before you
    put script on server:
    - learn from code
    - learn from possible mistakes
    - see and study code what and how it does
    - compare with other script
    - think about security
    - discover some hidden things in code... your desired password for example...
    - etc, etc...

    Leave a comment:


  • Pflash
    replied
    I found a bug.
    *users can download the files after putting a single quote ' .

    Leave a comment:


  • VCollinzo
    replied
    Originally posted by metulj View Post
    If you can't find admin password,
    you shouldn't use this script,
    you shouldn't even run wap site...
    Thanks bro...you got every right to talk anyhow to me...
    But I just want you to know that, NOT EVERYONE IS A PRO LIKE YOU.
    Besides, every process in life has got hierarchy....

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by VCollinzo View Post
    Thanks for the share bro...
    But, I've got a problem...I've been battling with the Owner cp password issue...I've tried using the password used on registration but it ain't working...
    Could you please tell me the default password?
    If you can't find admin password,
    you shouldn't use this script,
    you shouldn't even run wap site...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X