WapChat_v1.0 By Wap-Ruler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VCollinzo
    replied
    Originally posted by wap-ruler View Post
    nah its in english!
    Thanks for the share bro...
    But, I've got a problem...I've been battling with the Owner cp password issue...I've tried using the password used on registration but it ain't working...
    Could you please tell me the default password?

    Leave a comment:


  • wap-ruler
    replied
    nah its in english!

    Leave a comment:


  • pichiriche
    replied
    romanian script ?

    Leave a comment:


  • wap-ruler
    started a topic WapChat_v1.0 By Wap-Ruler

    WapChat_v1.0 By Wap-Ruler

    Here Is My Work... I became selfish & kept this in my pocket for a long tym :D
    But now its time to share the script.... So here I go...

    ---------------------------------------------
    WHAT IT CONTAINS ::

    1.Cool Chatrooms
    2.Auto Quiz Bots.
    3.User Profile
    4.Blogs
    5.Staff System..(Owner,Head Admin,Admin,Super Mod,Mod,VIP)
    6.Secured Staff Tools (Password Protected)
    7.Games To Hang With
    8.Love Calculator.
    9.Cricket Score Updates
    10.Gallery
    11.Shoutbox
    12.Lots Of Smilies
    etc....

    ---------------------------------------------
    INSTALLATION PROCESS:

    1.Upload The Zip Archive in your public_html folder.
    2.Extract it.
    3.Create DB & connect it through config.php
    4.Import DB File from SQL Folder & Enjoy.

    ---------------------------------------------

    NOTE :

    1.This is just the Besic version of the script I am sharing,Still
    A lot to come if I get good response from you guyz.
    2.Don't be too silly to remove my Copyrights,atleast give some credits to the author. :-P

    --------------------------------------------
    DEMO :

    I Know You People are going to ask about it so...

    DEMO:HERE IT IS


    Have Fun... GooD LuCK.. HapPy CoDiNG..
    Attached Files
Working...
X