X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@baki do you know how to solve ? my site the Download is not working sir

Comment

Originally posted by coderess View Post
      @pmeSCo but my site the Download not working,.. how to solve this problem boss ?
      whats not working? your site is fully working on me
      http://getmusic.cf

Comment

@pmeSCo already working, i try change hosting http://herikolmas.ml have a greate day Boss

Comment

guys!! help!! how to fix this?? Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
          Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
          More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at singertube.naruto-tv.info Port 80

Comment

Originally posted by gelostics View Post
            guys!! help!! how to fix this?? Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
            Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
            More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at singertube.naruto-tv.info Port 80
            You need to fix your .htaccess - if you read the instructions inside of it - you should be able to fix it

Comment

• gelostics
              gelostics commented
              Editing a comment
              i don't understand. haha , i don't where can i change the setting?

### Additional Settings that may need to be enabled for some servers
              ### Uncomment the commands by removing the # sign in front of it.
              ### If you get an "Internal Server Error 500" after enabling any of the following settings, restore the # as this means your host doesn't allow that.

# 1. If your cart only allows you to add one item at a time, it is possible register_globals is on. This may work to disable it:
              # php_flag register_globals off

# 2. If your cart has magic quotes enabled, This may work to disable it:
              # php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off

# 3. Set max upload file size. Most hosts will limit this and not allow it to be overridden but you can try
              # php_value upload_max_filesize 999M

# 4. set max post size. uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
              # php_value post_max_size 999M

# 5. set max time script can take. uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
              # php_value max_execution_time 200

# 6. set max time for input to be recieved. Uncomment this line if you have a lot of product options or are getting errors where forms are not saving all fields
              # php_value max_input_time 200

# 7. disable open_basedir limitations
              # php_admin_value open_basedir none

try commenting out lines by putting a # at the start of the line until you don't get the status code 500,
            its more than likely you dont have gzip or mod rewrite

or alternatively create a new script and add this to it:
            PHP Code:
            <? phpinfo(); ?>
            to find if you have got them on the server you are using

Comment

how fix No search results music pleace

Comment

Originally posted by iwa View Post
                how fix No search results music pleace
                Add your sound cloud api code into script

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                  Add your sound cloud api code into script
                  how make sound cloud api into script i not understand can share fix script pleace

http://iwa.gilahosting.ml/search.html?q=No+Rest+for+the+Wicked+Lykke+Li

Click image for larger version

Name:	no result.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	147328
                  Last edited by iwa; 14.05.14, 10:08.

Comment

• rajkumar
                    rajkumar commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How to fix this issue please help me

sign up - get your api code and add it into the admin section - no need to edit script

Comment

its working very gud... if any want this script modfiy by me..... contact on fb//// fb.com/VipRandeep

Comment

play mp3 not working. when i paly mp3 then after 1-2 sec its pused.... not play mp3 whats problem?????????????????

Comment

play flash 4shared not working and download 4shared to and how remove text/link mp3.tancode.com at flash?

Comment

Hello, anyone can help me, on config system when click 'install' it says 'writing files and installing sql table, please wait' then nothing's happen.

Comment

How to edit a template ?

Comment

Working...
                            X