GhostCommunity v2 (AKA) GhostForum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynjun02
    Ei ghost? Wanna help me modify my site and add some functions? Got many users for my site they are just waiting for me to realease
    you might wanna hold off for a little time. im very close to releasing v3. which youll really want rather than this v2.

here is a demo of v3 CodeMafia.uk.to <-- only available while my pc is online.
    <?php
    include ('Ghost');
    if ($Post == true) {
    echo '

sigpic
    alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
    echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
    } else {
    echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
    echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
    }
    ?>

Comment

very nice script and faster to load ...

Comment

smiley dont work acces denied

Comment

Interesting script, I'll have a look at it later. Signed up for the conversation thread.

Comment

Hey Ghost, been trying to get hold you you via email with no luck.... if you see this contact me!!!!

Wappy........

I'll check back here but still have the same gmail we spoke on last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Xobatahc View Post
              Hey Ghost, been trying to get hold you you via email with no luck.... if you see this contact me!!!!

Wappy........

wappy long time no see? how have you been? have you ended up hearing from ghost at all?
              Creator of
              Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
              Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

Originally posted by Xobatahc View Post

Wappy........

Guys not sure if this email still works but this is the last mail I had of ghost where we were still in contact with each other : ghostx@ntlworld.com
                My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X