Methos script with session hidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Methos script with session hidden

Hey guys for those who want the methos script with session hidden here it is basic normal methos xhtml script

if u dnt add this the main page wont have any names

in the index page underneath
    Code:
    action=="main"
    add this
    Code:
    include("language.php");
    in your language.php page add this line
    Code:
    $lang = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT lang FROM ibwf_users WHERE id='".$uid."'"));
    underneath &stitle

Demo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by riderz; 18.01.13, 14:33.
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Hiding sessions isn't always a good idea (it has opened a new way of getting hacked)

Also it has still got all the usual lava holes in it (probably not a good idea to have it on same server as your main site as both could be wiped out within a few seconds)

Comment

yea thats true but thou if some ppl really code really hard on this like ozziemale then i guess u could get it bit secured i think mobilezonez script are thou the securest lava script out there or what other would u say
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

i havent seen ozzies script - went to download it a few mins ago and my antivirus killed it lol
        The trouble with lava is by the time you make it secure and fix all the bugs you might as well write your own script from fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
          i havent seen ozzies script - went to download it a few mins ago and my antivirus killed it lol
          The trouble with lava is by the time you make it secure and fix all the bugs you might as well write your own script from fresh.
          yeah...absolutely true...

Comment

Working...
          X