mini coder (wap php editor/site builder)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • redphoenix90
    replied
    wow bro nice.. Thanks for sharing..


    red_phoenix

    Leave a comment:


  • pmbguy
    replied
    cool cool... Any requests for features to add for next version?

    Leave a comment:


  • shushant
    replied
    hope ur project will give idea to starter how to work with wap builder project nic share.

    i've found a repo. Similar to yours PHP Code Editor
    Last edited by shushant; 20.12.12, 19:50.

    Leave a comment:


  • pmbguy
    replied
    error_reporting(0) i guess... it shouldnt be exploding unless line number selected though... so im guessing isset bit giving problems, will try figure out whats wrong...

    Leave a comment:


  • sohil876
    replied
    Thanks bro, the editor is working, but it gives this warning:-

    Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string,array given in /abc/ex/readfile.php on line 38
    How to get rid of this warning?
    Last edited by sohil876; 11.11.12, 21:13.

    Leave a comment:


  • pmbguy
    replied
    make a subdomain n put it in there mate

    Leave a comment:


  • Richie24
    replied
    I already have a site online, I use my phone a lot to edit but its only a blackberry... Now I can't upload stright to public_html as the index.php will inflict with the sites index.php. How can I change the folder so I can us this? E.g I have uploaded it to 1/edit1/ how do I change the path in the script to this?

    Leave a comment:


  • mufasya
    replied
    Originally posted by pmbguy View Post
    hey guys, just been mucking about on my phone passing time this last week, n decided to try make a php editor that i could use from my phone... Then this script kinda came out, lol...

    Easy to install, upload to root of domain/subdomain n set password in settings.php

    Enjoy, n thoughts, comments, etc more than welcome...
    This Wap editor support php curl or not my friend?

    Leave a comment:


  • pmbguy
    started a topic mini coder (wap php editor/site builder)

    mini coder (wap php editor/site builder)

    hey guys, just been mucking about on my phone passing time this last week, n decided to try make a php editor that i could use from my phone... Then this script kinda came out, lol...

    Easy to install, upload to root of domain/subdomain n set password in settings.php

    Enjoy, n thoughts, comments, etc more than welcome...
    Attached Files
Working...
X