GhostChat v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee guys those things has nothing in common with this type of scripts. Its suppose to be like this there's no friend list coz the people u chat with online are your friends so why need a list to show they're ur friends ??? As for a quiz room it would defeat the object of the script being a CHATROOM. If u want a qiuz go to a dating site and answer quizes there these type of unnessary items in a CHATSCRIPT takes chatting out of the word chat and then u just fool around and don't chat with people at all. Ghost this script is perfect the way it is I don't think it needs anything else.

Seems like people will not be happy with what is made they always wana change everything even though they themselves has never even tried making something like this.

I'm not a coder in any bit I can copy paste or edit something but that's it I have some ideas for scripts but can't code them so yeah I'm stuck in a rut with them lol (ok off topic lol)

This script is perfect the way it is as it is suppose to be.
    Adding budlist quizes and games will change it from being a chatroom to a community site and that's when people become disengaged with eatch other coz if I don't wana talk to u I just don't read ur message or I delete ur inbox lol
    My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
    sigpic

Comment

very nice. . .you rocking ghost

Comment

Originally posted by LaNsTyLoO View Post
        very nice. . .you rocking ghost
        thanks. if you like this. then you'll love this when its finished.
        <?php
        include ('Ghost');
        if ($Post == true) {
        echo '

sigpic
        alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
        echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
        } else {
        echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
        echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
        }