Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mAdserve 2.0 - PHP/MySQL Mobile Ad Server

mAdserve 2.0 - PHP/MySQL Mobile Ad Server - Open Source

mAdserve is world's most powerful open source mobile ad server allowing you to manage your ad inventory across direct-sold, promotional and ad network campaigns by natively connecting you with 31+ mobile ad networks.

OUT OF THE BOX
    mAdserve is based on PHP/MySQL, easy to install, and comes with everything you'd expect from a mobile ad server.

OPEN SOURCE SDKs INCLUDED
    The Open Source mAdserve SDKs for iOS and Android connect directly with your mAdserve ad server and are able to display both traditional mobile Banner Ads as well as Full Page Interstitials.

MORE REVENUE
    mAdserve has native integrations with 31+ global and local mobile ad networks to get the best monetization for your inventory.

PERFORMANCE
    mAdserve can handle over 100 Million monthly ad-requests on a low-end machine, and billions of impressions on high end servers.

SECURE
    The mobile ad server allows you to create multiple user levels of access for your clients and employees.

Full Feature List and Screenshots

mAdserve - Feature List
    mAdserve - Screenshots

Download

mAdserve - Download

Look like admob or buzzcity

How can i create publisher panel in this script ?

Comment

Originally posted by sylbd View Post
      If you need customize this script, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by sylbd View Post

Yes , you can create publisher panel and set permission according to your need.
        create group
        edit group
        advertiser publisher setting,
        Top ads network already added. vserv, inmobi, buzzcity, admoda, adultmoda, adfonic, admob, etc

Comment

Thank you for sharing. I install the server, it's amazing !

I have juste a problem with the permission setting. Is it possible to assign some campaigns to a group (and this group can't see the campaigns and inventory non assigned) ?

Thx for helping, i am lost !

Comment

Working...
          X