• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeff_daryl
    @amylee
    I got an mysql error "unknown collation"
    and?.. what do you expect me to do?

Comment

this is the real script

yaaaaa...!! this shared script totally latest script of bl**dy IMW Tribe if want the whole fresh Sql So Inbox me.....!!

Comment

Originally posted by aakash tiwari View Post
        yaaaaa...!! this shared script totally latest script of bl**dy IMW Tribe if want the whole fresh Sql So Inbox me.....!!
        if you want to post/share *.SQL or anything else,
        then just post it here !
        else stfu and dont ask members to inbox yoiu for some sql file
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol.. I thought metulj dont tolerate hack works

http://wapx.amob.com
          Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post
            lol.. I thought metulj dont tolerate hack works
            you are right.. i'm against hacking...
            but once is done, we cant do much about it right ?
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
              you are right.. i'm against hacking...
              but once is done, we cant do much about it right ?
              maybe, I can share a script greater than this, its none lavalair but you can found the features that lavalair had like forum, chatroom, rpg, JNP, spin the wheel, global sms, downloads, private/public album, etc. I will share it sooner but not now coz Im busy.

http://wapx.amob.com
              Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Lol,
                the sql is original, the error 'unknown collation' is because wrong separation between ibwf_smilies to ibwf_themes ,just change "," to ";' without double quoted. Just try it it works.

Added after 18 minutes:
                Last edited by metulj; 28.05.12, 04:28.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_daryl View Post
                  Lol,
                  the sql is original, the error 'unknown collation' is because wrong separation between ibwf_smilies to ibwf_themes ,just change "," to ";' without double quoted. Just try it it works.

Added after 18 minutes:
                  dont use external links, simply post here..
                  Attached Files

Comment

re

if it is the most secure then why is it posted as hacked secure...... my butt hole thanks for the share but i think the css of the site is noobish

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

i dont care, about this bad feedback, whats my. Important to!! Me , is the script nothing else...

Comment

its copyrighted script.

Comment

Lavalair script still i can kick any copyrights off
                          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                          _______
                          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

rep

Nope... sql is nt original... u wanna chq... ok i cn explain chatroom have jack en poy game so the sql should have smthing ibwf_jnp bt its nt there... nd card games sql is also nt there.... its nt d original sql dude
                            ImPoSsIbLe iS nOthInG aS ImPoSsible ItSelF SaYs "I M POSSIBLE"

Comment

Someone should post the original sql

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Joseph Okafor View Post
                                Buddy, the sql was perfect in my site...no errors... But there's a big BUG in login.php... After you enter login details on index.php and login.php where you see bookmark this page, there's no Enter or Continue button...don't bother download the script bro

Added after 4 minutes:

Originally posted by Prince Joseph Okafor View Post
                                The sql is fine...but there's a big BUG in login.php... No Enter or Continue button after login...
                                Last edited by VCollinzo; 08.06.12, 22:47.

Comment

Working...
                                X