Sea 8.1 & Sea Light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea 8.1 & Sea Light.

ok first of all. i have not got a clue what the hell Sea script is, or what it does.
    but ive been getting pm's/emails/visits to my project site, asking for help on, or get
    a sea script.

i have no idea if this is what was being looked for.. but ill give it a shot.

this script has nothing to do with me, please dont bombard me with problem comments

quotes from original poster
    Sea Light quotes
    Sea auto index script
    I am sharing this autoindex script and it is called Sea autoindexer script for wap or for mobile sites , it has no ADS !

1)upload all files using ftp clients like filezilla or Smartftp
    2) open install.php from mobile browser
    3) enter your mysql informations
    4) you are done!
    5) Now open yoursite.com/input.php (thats the controle panel)
    6) Enjoy
    Sea 8.1 Quotes
    download this latest sea 8.1 version , i has loadz of new features. Or if you want to use the old sea light replace the header.php from this new sea 8.1 to sea light and everything would start working
    as you can see there was possibly an error with header.php in the light version. a fix could be resolved by taking header.php
    from 8.1..

hope this was anygood.
    Attached Files
    <?php
    include ('Ghost');
    if ($Post == true) {
    echo '

sigpic
    alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
    echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
    } else {
    echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
    echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
    }
    ?>

re

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
    ok first of all. i have not got a clue what the hell Sea script is, or what it does.
    but ive been getting pm's/emails/visits to my project site, asking for help on, or get
    a sea script.

i have no idea if this is what was being looked for.. but ill give it a shot.

this script has nothing to do with me, please dont bombard me with problem comments

quotes from original poster
    Sea Light quotes

Sea 8.1 Quotes

as you can see there was possibly an error with header.php in the light version. a fix could be resolved by taking header.php
    from 8.1..

hope this was anygood.
    hi mate thanks for the share but when itested it on local host on apanel i get Error or wrong query! Plz Log out and login!

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
      hi mate thanks for the share but when itested it on local host on apanel i get Error or wrong query! Plz Log out and login!
      thanks for the heads up. sorry about that matey. i havent tested the script myself,
      i just found it the other day when i was google indexing. the only error i was certain of was the
      one i posted in the comments about a header.php in the light version. wish i could be of more help on this.
      but i only went hunting for it cos my pm/email and project site. was getting hit everyday pestering me for a "sea" script.
      or for me to work on one.

thanks for info. and sorry.
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }
      ?>

Comment

to install goto install.php after you have created a dbase and dbase username and password
        for admin panel u goto input.php

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

please help if i install it will show could not db

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
          to install goto install.php after you have created a dbase and dbase username and password
          for admin panel u goto input.php
          please help if i install it will show could not db

Comment

Working...
          X