This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*new Script*

I am ready to do a new script for public release. What kind of script would you like to have, and also state what features you want in this script. Note i will do only xhtml (possibly wml also but thats dependent on how much time i have to waste) + PHP & MYSQL.

i want a chat service script. where persons can create there own chat and put on there site

Comment

I am ready to do a new script for public release. What kind of script would you like to have, and also state what features you want in this script. Note i will do only xhtml (possibly wml also but thats dependent on how much time i have to waste) + PHP & MYSQL.[/b]
      a english wap builder script.

Comment

cool service mate. ill be thankful if you can make something like wapking.net but in php

Comment

cool service mate. ill be thankful if you can make something like wapking.net but in php [/b]
          is that a toplist. plz give a detailed description on the scripts u are suggesting

Comment

is that a toplist. plz give a detailed description on the scripts u are suggesting[/b]

its a download site with sql mate. u can check it out

Comment

Nice wapbuilder m8 for every1 to use, try clone peperonity lol

Click here!!!

Comment

try creating a script like community where u hav all services [ forum, chat, blog, games, etc...]

which is capable of running in both PC and mobile.....

a user should be able to chat using pc to a mobile/wap chatter and mobile to mobile.. and pc to pc......

every ting should be integrated.... [ hope u understand]

sorry for my bad english....

Comment

try creating a script like community where u hav all services [ forum, chat, blog, games, etc...]

which is capable of running in both PC and mobile.....

a user should be able to chat using pc to a mobile/wap chatter and mobile to mobile.. and pc to pc......
                  every ting should be integrated.... [ hope u understand]

sorry for my bad english....[/b]
                  that sounds like fun. this is the best suggession so far but ill look at a few more b4 deciding

Comment

haha i will be behind the seen lol

Comment

Hmm...dowloads portal, with integrated AD, sql, statistiq

Comment

toplist like besttop.mobi lol

Comment

got a good idea for a new script a auto coffee maker so i dont need to make one
                          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                          _______
                          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

got a good idea for a new script a auto coffee maker so i dont need to make one [/b]
                            pmpl

Comment

If I had knowledge in PHP I would make a script with all these features:

WAP COMMUNITY
                              -Integrated chat classified by countries
                              -Possibility to create chat rooms
                              -Forums classified by topics
                              -Credits system for all users
                              -Creation of a Buddy System (like IM or others...)
                              -Classified downloads by type [mp3, games, apps,...]
                              -Online upload application [You upload the file on your PC, and download it with a code on your phone]
                              -User's profile [with avatars and descriptions]
                              -Make groups or clubs for the users sign up
                              -Toplist that has the same login and password than the community login
                              -Free SMS system for all countries [you can clone it from www.cellity.com]
                              -Search feature if you get lost...
                              -WAP page for all users [like www.site.com/user OR [user.site.com]

And other things like those...
                              Hope this can help you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X