Frndzcafe.com hacked and shared now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frndzcafe.com hacked and shared now

yes you hear right from me....script now shared here enjoy server rooted...hostgator.com not secure ...dont host your site there lolz
    1 more thing dont forgot to say me thanx before download
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ROOT; 31.03.12, 08:10. Reason: script reuploaded

Originally posted by aakash tiwari
    before using any script of inext tribe be sure that it have copyright or not...this is a copyright script so be aware....!!
    copyright by who ?
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Someone please explain to me why anyone in their right senses will use a "hacked" script.

Comment

Many private msg i have recevied for chatplaza.in script ....

So here is i am gonna share chatplaza.in script.... Soon arawap.net script with all games i will post here
        over 94 downloads...but only 4 thanx...its not good...dont forgot 2 say me thanx guyz
        Attached Files

Comment

• sandy99
          sandy99 commented
          Editing a comment
          THIS my script ha ha i have this

• mzdesirez
          mzdesirez commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the script i will take a look at it later

tanx for the shares m8 know there many ppl who wil find this scripts interesting
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

well, I am not in mood to have scripts but yup, gonna hit thanks and likes as you shared to my all lovable coding-talk (always ready to help) forums!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROOT View Post
            yes you hear right from me....script now shared here enjoy server rooted...hostgator.com not secure ...dont host your site there lolz
            1 more thing dont forgot to say me thanx before download
            server rooted? so in that case doing a reverse ip whois on frndzcafe.com says there are 190-odd sites located on that server also, if you rooted that server then where are those scripts?
            i don't believe for one second you rooted a server, you cannot even use english properly and out of all those potential sites you post this one? a crappy lavalair edit???....

Comment

Originally posted by ghaiji
              in this script...there is virus....unable to upload on my server...
              what virus exactly ?
              which file ?
              only problem is that index2.php is encrypted...
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

nice share but doesnt have diffrent at all still lavalair old edit. Haha. Server root? So u can enter all public_domain. Why still hack wap sc if u can hack web script. Or just root the website and make some symlink. Nice share btw. Thank you.
                sigpic
                Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net

Comment

Originally posted by hussein
                  Is it hackeD?... Dunt Lie..
                  It wa Secure And sTolen by Some Noob..z.z if u cAnt Code... Then Dont SteAl OtheRz ScriptZ
                  Although Any1 HosTz ThiZ Wud Get CopyrightEd Claim...So All the best,....
                  Beter delet teh thread...
                  You cant copyright lava script as you didnt write the script ..... only person who can take you to court over that is iris blaze

And if you say it was "Secure" and stolen by some "Noob" ..... that makes you the bigger Noob for thinking it was secure in the first place!

and your writing SUCKS - lowercase to uppercase words is so out of date and makes you look like a noob at writing.
                  Last edited by something else; 10.04.12, 10:57.

Comment

It wa Secure And sTolen by Some Noob..z.z if u cAnt Code... Then Dont SteAl OtheRz ScriptZ
                    better delete the thread ??
                    you better DONT post any such nonsense again

Comment

Who Downloaded? log,
                      http://coding-talk.com/f16/smscruz-c...grabber-17404/
                      10-04-12 10:26
                      hussein (3)

So, Matrix can expect copyright claim from you tomorrow?
                      Last edited by arnage; 10.04.12, 12:30.
                      <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

security, this guy doesnt even know what does a hack mean !!

this guy needs his ass kicked out of here, Copyright, lol.. i didnt see 80% modifications ate at. better work more with it and about being secured, THIS MAKES YOU BIGGER NOOB AS YOU ARE CLAIMING YOUR SCRIPT STOLEN BUT NOT HACKED .. How commendable.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.. is the sql in with the download?

Comment

just delete the encrypted files :P

Comment

Working...
                            X