X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that was the script[/b]

my reply was on the gill's post dude
    -----------------------------------------------
    we can see phone number but if user using proxy Gprs on phone with ip+port here
    /////////////////////////////////////////////
    $netinfo = getenv(HTTP_X_NETWORK_INFO); // we can see phone number

$xnetinfo = $_SERVER['HTTP_X_NETWORK_INFO']; // we can see phone number
    /////////////////////////////////////////////
    echo "user9: $netinfo
    ";

echo "user13: $xnetinfo
    ";

for example check here http://2-wap.net/user.php and in user9: or user13: u will see ur phone number

but user must use as i said if any other script anybody have then share here

-----------------------------------------------

you see??

lol...
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Just a small Miss-Under_standing Any way u haveing like that script wat i showed in the b4 link

Comment

I have created mine no mysql needed check users profile at www.pinoywap.net LoL

Comment

the countries.php gives error

here is another array file

[attachment=1346:countries.php][/b]

lol dude if u still use this wht u attached then u consider 2 change it a ili bit lol

"Serbia and Montenegro (Formally Czechoslovakia)", <----- formally EX YUGOSLAVIA... Czechoslovakia is (was) waaay up

also u cn replace
          "SI"=> "SLOVENIA",
          with
          "SI"=> "SLOVENIA (local name: Slovenija)",

u messed up alot of states but im lazy 2 write lol

oh yeah congrats with this 1
          "HR"=> "CROATIA (local name: Hrvatska)",
          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

why not help us also brother?
            Failure is not when a girls leaves you, its only when you let her go virgin. heheh!!

<span style="color:#9ACD32"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">BEST MOBILE ADVERTISER</span></span>

Comment

why not help us also brother?[/b]
              help u with what??

i thnk gumslone explained how 2 install this very well...what is it tht u dnt knw???
              sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

help u with what??

i thnk gumslone explained how 2 install this very well...what is it tht u dnt knw???[/b]
                its easy to apply this script in lava,wapdesire on funmobile but problem is that the mobile_carrier.sql given by gumslone gives wrong carrier most of the time,i think codes given by gumslone for
                http://phptutorial.info/iptocountry script is the best for identifying country

Comment

its easy to apply this script in lava,wapdesire on funmobile but problem is that the mobile_carrier.sql given by gumslone gives wrong carrier most of the time,i think codes given by gumslone for
                  http://phptutorial.info/iptocountry script is the best for identifying country[/b]

yes i did notice tht whn i conect with opera mozila... but with regular phn browsers it shows right country....
                  sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

besstop.mobi mobile_carrier mysql dumb

Version: 1.0.0
                    Category: Other useful scripts

Description:
                    ip to country and mobile network
                    Here is a mysql dumb file with ips/countries/mobile networks i collected at besttop.mobi

+ added the gurfl csv from _http://www.whirlymobile.com/resources/gurfl/operator.csv

+ added the ip/network database by ori

View File

/tease.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="" border="0" alt="tease.gif" />t;line-height:100%">Submitted by GumSlone, on Nov 10 2007, 01:59 AM[/b]

thanks cool script
                    i have added it to lavalair script
                    and it works (wow)

Comment

I have created mine no mysql needed check users profile at www.pinoywap.net LoL [/b]
                      yeah i think i know how you do that.. kinda hard for a php noob like me pmpl.. but nice work man..

Comment

Maybe this will help http://planfinity.dyndns.org/get_iptoc.php i use it to my Traffic Monitoring service,enjoy ;)
                        PHP Code:
                        $qry "SELECT code2 FROM table WHERE ipFrom<=inet_aton('$ip') AND ipTo>=inet_aton('$ip')"
                        Last edited by kiss; 27.03.10, 12:47.
                        www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

Some people are too stupid :-| the script works just fine.
                          Opera uses a proxy to handle each site u request and the servers change sumtimes per request. The flow of ur request is usually:
                          Client Browser > Opera Server > Processed and Compressed > Client Browser.
                          When u get the another country its because thats the country of the opera servers I.p. Same reason why opera mini users get norway, poland, uk and sh!t. Hope dat helps.

Comment

Working...
                          X