How to upload a unique file without selecting that for uploading several times????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to upload a unique file without selecting that for uploading several times????

Hie...
    I have to upload same file again and again through input form.
    For that normal method is to select that file and upload using normal upload script.
    But if i wanna upload that without selecting for each time.....how can i do???
    For Example,in case of text text is added every time for an input but for same text we can use <input type="hidden" name="name" id="id" value="your text here">
    can i upload a file without taking input from it???

maybe with a javascript uploader but not with php and depends on if you are going to a new page first of all....
    also why would you want to upload the same file over and over again??

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
      maybe with a javascript uploader but not with php and depends on if you are going to a new page first of all....
      also why would you want to upload the same file over and over again??
      for looping

Comment

Originally posted by ohimunda View Post
        for looping
        Please explain more as there could be an easier way

Comment

Please explain more as there could be an easier way
          Just i need is to upload same file again and again without selecting that all time...can you help???

Comment

Originally posted by ohimunda View Post
            Just i need is to upload same file again and again without selecting that all time...can you help???
            your providing very little information on what you are trying to accomplish by doing this, which probably means you are trying to cause malicious damage to someone elses site in which case i can not help you.

Comment

your providing very little information on what you are trying to accomplish by doing this, which probably means you are trying to cause malicious damage to someone elses site in which case i can not help you.
              no am not doing such a things....
              m just trying this for my own website....if u can then pls help me...

Comment

you want to upload same file in the same server ? on same folder ? give more details on how it should work because it doesn't make sense.
                if you want to upload on same file on different server i suggest using ftp to send from your local to remote once you are done upload on local...

Comment

***ENGLISH only on forums***
                  Originally posted by ionutvmi View Post
                  you want to upload same file in the same server ? on same folder ? give more details on how it should work because it doesn't make sense.
                  if you want to upload on same file on different server i suggest using ftp to send from your local to remote once you are done upload on local...
                  i wanna an upload page...on which a hidden pre selected file have to be uploaded with the data filled by user.
                  mean user select his data to upload and side by side that file will be uploaded hiddenly... ;)
                  that's what i want
                  can u suggest any method using form???
                  i think any java script will work on this...
                  Last edited by metulj; 29.10.11, 14:10.

Comment

Hidden.. preselected... form... file... Like shell?
                    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

stealing files this way is impossible and would be a real security flaw if it was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by arnage View Post
                        Hidden.. preselected... form... file... Like shell?
                        Yes Form with Hidden... preselected... File... ;-)

Added after 3 minutes:

stealing files this way is impossible and would be a real security flaw if it was possible.
                        hehehe...
                        LOL
                        so how to do this???
                        Last edited by ohimunda; 30.10.11, 11:35.

Comment

Working...
                        X