Quiz Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiz Script

a quiz script that shows results also leader board of people answering the questions in quiz also owner or admin access to add questions to the script please

comon lol some 1 gota know if this is already coded or if they can code it 4 me
    Last edited by metulj; 01.08.10, 20:20.

yep m8 lol heres ya quiz go thru all the script and the sql file change dbase mad_quiz to ibwf etc
    Attached Files

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

does urs protect against ppl cheating lol bet it dnt if any1 wants the secure version i made msg me

Comment

yep m8 lol heres ya quiz go thru all the script and the sql file change dbase mad_quiz to ibwf etc[/b]
        Madfonez
        Quiz Master

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xfriend/public_html/quiz/index.php on line 183

»Inbox(1/142)

What do i do?!
        Play now
        Top Scorers
        Top Losers

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xfriend/public_html/quiz/index.php on line 227

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xfriend/public_html/quiz/index.php on line 232

0 people have taken part in Quiz

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isowner() in /home/xfriend/public_html/quiz/index.php on line 241

Comment

is the database in here as i cant find it or get it to work on my site

Comment

is the database in here as i cant find it or get it to work on my site[/b]

i got wot u want russ but i aint coded the page to add and change questions from site yet. so u have to do it from database.
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

not sure what database you want the one for this quiz script or the whole lava script sql anyway heres the converted mad_ > ibwf_ table names in both sql and the quiz script

http://lavalair.co.uk/quiz.rar

Comment

ok nclemale any chance u can upload ur copy ere m8

any 1 know if this will work with my site tho plz
                Last edited by metulj; 01.08.10, 20:21.

Comment

a quiz script that shows results also leader board of people answering the questions in quiz also owner or admin access to add questions to the script please[/b]

here u go .

oops . theres the correct file lol
                  Attached Files
                  Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

thats just the same one i posted lol

Comment

thats just the same one i posted lol[/b]
                      mine will go straight on his site tho . its for sp script
                      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

mine will go straight on his site tho . its for sp script[/b]

i cant get it to work just gives me this msg
                        Quiz
                        XML parsing failed: mismatched tag (Line: 1, Character: 152)<?xml version="1.0"?><!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN" "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"><wml><card id="card1" title="Quiz"></p></card></wml>

Comment

ya missing the

element sumwhere lol
                          notice u have an end tag but no start tag

i cant get it to work just gives me this msg
                          Quiz
                          XML parsing failed: mismatched tag (Line: 1, Character: 152)<?xml version="1.0"?><!DOCTYPE wml PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN" "http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"><wml><card id="card1" title="Quiz"></p></card></wml>[/b]

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

nope the

is in the wrong position
                            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

anybody have quiz script for funmobile??share wit me plz..thanks all..

Comment

Working...
                              X