IOncube + DeZender Decoders (working 100%)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOncube + DeZender Decoders (working 100%)

hello buddies,I got this sofwares ioncube and zend decoders working fine,due to some reasons,I had to upload it to a file sharing site....Plz I 4got to add the instruction file but post ur questions here...

DOWNLOAD :

all in one decoder.rar

Dezender_and_Ioncube_decoderad

say thanx

Dezender_and_Ioncube_decoderad archive correpted

Comment

I will reupload it again..thanx

Comment

can you please post here the password tnx!

Comment

This is an update to the previous version (1.0.0.1).

CHANGELOG:
          ==========================
          * Fixed many bugs (including the __FILE__).
          * Integrated deobfuscation (of internal functions).

Please note, that this won't work under Linux (with Wine) - unlike previous versions, as the way its decoding the file(s) now has changed, besides it was never intented to - was always a Windows application, if you have any problems with OS consider using a virtual.

For instructions on usage - read the README.txt (included within the download archive).
          NOTE : IT is compatible on only windows XP and VISTA.............

DOWNLOAD :
          Free_De-ionCube_UPdate[adrazz.net].zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Comment

thanks, but there is a little problem
            i cant open adrazz.net

please send password in PM

Comment

Originally posted by razzbee View Post
              hello buddies,I got this sofwares ioncube and zend decoders working fine,due to some reasons,I had to upload it to a file sharing site....Plz I 4got to add the instruction file but post ur questions here...

DOWNLOAD :

all in one decoder.rar

Dezender_and_Ioncube_decoderad

say thanx

can you give the password for the Dezender and Ioncube to extract the rar file.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by razzbee View Post
                This is an update to the previous version (1.0.0.1).

CHANGELOG:
                * Fixed many bugs (including the __FILE__).
                * Integrated deobfuscation (of internal functions).

Please note, that this won't work under Linux (with Wine) - unlike previous versions, as the way its decoding the file(s) now has changed, besides it was never intented to - was always a Windows application, if you have any problems with OS consider using a virtual.

For instructions on usage - read the README.txt (included within the download archive).
                NOTE : IT is compatible on only windows XP and VISTA.............

DOWNLOAD :
                Free_De-ionCube_UPdate[adrazz.net].zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
                The url for Password is invalid.
                Can you send the password on PM please?

Comment

So whats the password?

Comment

why some ppl encrpt their files which they share in public??

Comment

Originally posted by pyramid_raider View Post
                      why some ppl encrpt their files which they share in public??
                      because they dont want that f**kers like you steal their code after being posted !!!
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

well metulj i saw u many times crying on seeing encrypted scripts posted on this forum. if u need i can post them here to show ur ass off. u too ****ing wanted to see and edit codes of others ****er.. its better for u to stay quiet rather than to speak and show ur bloody language..

Comment

Originally posted by pyramid_raider View Post
                          well metulj i saw u many times crying on seeing encrypted scripts posted on this forum. if u need i can post them here to show ur ass off. u too ****ing wanted to see and edit codes of others ****er.. its better for u to stay quiet rather than to speak and show ur bloody language..
                          i never ever cry about encrypted files !
                          yet i do say offten that i will never put
                          any encrypted file on my server,
                          unless is encrypted by me !
                          And yes i did say offten also that encrypted files aren't usefull,
                          as you cant learn jack s**t from them !

Any other question ?
                          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

thanks a lot.

Comment

The requested URL /ion_pass2.php was not found on this server.

Comment

Working...
                              X