ANJWAP Community v1.2 script with usersites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANJWAP Community v1.2 script with usersites

its a script thats already been posted here u didnt write it so stop taking credit for others work all youve done is change the css

Added after 2 minutes:

this is the orig script theyre using
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ozziemale31; 01.07.11, 00:36.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Anyone has this script

SomeOne Asking me for details:

Note: am also learning here may be am correct

ok let me clear bro step by step:

[1] you must have VPS or Dedicated Server
    [2] login to your Admin(root) Cpanel
    [3] Goto DNS Zone
    [4] Select the Domain which you wana get wildcard
    [5] You see the Host - Type - Order - Data
    [6] Make OR add A record al below
    [7] Host = * , Tpye = A , Order = (nothing here) , Data = (your server IP)
    [8] Save your new setting
    [9] check your DNS setting @ Who.is: Whois Lookup, Website, Domain Name, and IP Tools - Who.is there must *.domain.com = (your server IP)
    [10] Thanks to me !
    JUST JOIN FOR FUN !
    http://wapmaster2.com

Comment

lol where did all the other posts go from user pflash and the likes?? lol

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by Pflash
        LOL these m0ds r crazy here :p
        no one is crazy...
        I'm just sick and tired to read/clean/move your spam/advertising/nonsense !
        posting about site which doesnt even exist yet IS advertising,
        afterward you've posted it wont be free but for sell, so it was posted in wrong forum !
        and this reply of yours is simple nonsense, and thats why it's removed...
        any other question ?
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

yes.who made u m0derator and what what did he think before making u mod?

Comment

Originally posted by Pflash View Post
            no ofence, but this question clearly shows your LOW IQ...
            since GumSlone is the only Administrator, then answer is obvious !
            now stop wasting my time and stop posting off topic BS !
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

thx for this script

Comment

errr i think i did write the script i have the original on disk i written that script from scratch at least i attempted to make a wap script seen as wap is dead now and outdated lol
                Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
                its a script thats already been posted here u didnt write it so stop taking credit for others work all youve done is change the css

Added after 2 minutes:

this is the orig script theyre using

Comment

Originally posted by andyjay33 View Post
                  errr i think i did write the script i have the original on disk i written that script from scratch at least i attempted to make a wap script seen as wap is dead now and outdated lol
                  it wasnt aimed at you andy there was another post with someone trying to sell an edit of your script, thats who ozzie aimed this thread at

Comment

no offence to you andyjay your a good coder sum1 was taking credit for something u did how rude of them lol

Comment

thanks ozzie and woody i didnt see the other posts so i just thought someone was trying to say i didnt write the script its ok now i understand what went on cos ozzie explained in in PM

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
                        no ofence, but this question clearly shows your LOW IQ...
                        since GumSlone is the only Administrator, then answer is obvious !
                        now stop wasting my time and stop posting off topic BS !
                        well he is now unother script forum's moderotor.....and we lost a good coder/.....

Comment

Yo dude shut the fu.ck up so we can read important sh!t

Comment

Originally posted by Pflash View Post
                            Look Pflash, For a fact i said metulj will be good moderator and he doing a great job i have no problems or gumslone.

So hope your head is on right before you talk anything out the other end ;)
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                            X