chatspice.net 100% working again lava hacked lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chatspice.net 100% working again lava hacked lol

I don'T why i m sharing this here is alots of lava script ..

lol lol lol lol

Demo: Wap03.net

Download:

Attached Files

Why do we download or use this script if it was vulnerable from hacking without posting here what to fix or remove? If we will use hacked script you will hack it again. We will just give fame to your website haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerson View Post
      Why do we download or use this script if it was vulnerable from hacking without posting here what to fix or remove? If we will use hacked script you will hack it again. We will just give fame to your website haha...
      It is same as demo check the demo and tell me how can u hack that ...?? 1st i cant Secure lava 100% on shared hosting..

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      It is same as demo check the demo and tell me how can u hack that ...?? 1st i cant Secure lava 100% on shared hosting..
      its your choice to use or not :?:":":"":"::":{:":":":P:":}{}:"??:"{}":"::"::"

Comment

You dont get my point. How can you secure a script with hidden hack tricks? Just like the other hack forums i once victim of them hackzone. Yes its my choice...i dont want to be get hacked.

Comment

1. thanks for posting something, but...
          2. script is ugly...
          3. it's really bad moded way to many errors...
          4. obvioously it's easy hackable as well...
          5. theres nothing special in script...
          6. got no time to fix such bad mod lol
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

lol lol lol lol

Download:

demo site cpanel suspend

Comment

lol lol lol lol

Download:

And yet still people claim to be the coders of lavalair I just wonder why do u have 2 copyrights ????
              Coded & Designed By
              Aakash(aaku)

© Wap03.net 2010

© Inext Tribe™
              I won't even put my site name or my name as a coder or coded by on a lavalair site have to much selfrespect (for myself- to unsult my name with fake coded by right and that on a lava site) rather give the original coder due what they deserve for the script.....
              My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
              sigpic

Comment

i see how it was hacked using the insecure uploader

and also non protection of gallery and share folders. with no htaccess protection.this site owner obviously a noob

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
                  And yet still people claim to be the coders of lavalair I just wonder why do u have 2 copyrights ????
                  Coded & Designed By
                  Aakash(aaku)

© Wap03.net 2010

© Inext Tribe™
                  I won't even put my site name or my name as a coder or coded by on a lavalair site have to much selfrespect (for myself- to unsult my name with fake coded by right and that on a lava site) rather give the original coder due what they deserve for the script.....
                  fst thats not my site i did not made any changes in that script...his cpanel is suspend now .. hahahahaha..

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
                  Coded & Designed By
                  Aakash(aaku)

© Wap03.net 2010

© Inext Tribe™
                  fst thats not my site i did not made any changes in that script...his cpanel is suspend now .. hahahahaha..

yeah u r8.... not only insecure uploader this is vulnerable to sql i.....

dear it is very small script check the security before u use..

Comment

Working...
                  X