powered by dcms.su

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

powered by dcms.su

Hi guys... Please suggest me a way to remove the "powered by" text of dcms.su

DO NOT REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT IF YOU USE IT AS FREE VERSION
    i suggest you must buy a license from dcms.su

look at my site , i use dcms with full mods but not remove powered by dcms

Comment

Give credit where credit is due.
      Its because of people like you that coders don't want to release scripts anymore

Comment

my site Friendy is running DCMS since 2009 but i didt remove its copyright
        Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
        php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
        ADMOLA ADs Network
        Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

I really don't want remove the copyright. In many sites, the copyright is like this:"(c) DCMS" . But in dcms fb, it's "powered by DCMS.su" That's why I asked you how to remove 'powered by'..

Added after 6 minutes:

Thank you friends. I've removed powered by tag to "DCMS.su (c) 2011" . MBUZZ.tk - Pocket Social Network Any problem?
          Last edited by ranjuck; 25.06.11, 11:29.

Comment

Haha I just love ur english spelling no actually grammar. Need a together account instead of need a new account lol
            My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mobidev View Post
              Haha I just love ur english spelling no actually grammar. Need a together account instead of need a new account lol
              hi mr kettle-calling-pot-black-correct-your-english-wen-mines-worse, his "english SPELLING" is correct and "actually grammar" wow thats so correct grammatically. Stop bullying :-P

p.s: his site name is "together", so its: Need a "together" account

Comment

it's not together... It's 'To Get Her' m.together.de. I hosted my site in together.de - all together ehehehe....Fortunately got a "m" subdomain.. Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                X