Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mobilezonez uploader issue fixed

ok ive re made the uploader script for the mobile zonez community script
    this new version will stop any attempts to upload php files more file types can be added
    php upload attempt is blocked reported to mod cp
    all staff are sent a inbox from id 1 in the users database warning them to deal with it
    php file extension is also renamed as it is uploaded to be hidden from the hacker if the file succeeds
    (WHICH IT WONT)
    -------------------------------------
    If u like my work please say thanks and i might provide more updates soon

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
    http://magikfonez.com/uploader.rar
    this new version will stop any attempts to upload php files more file types can be added
    all staff are sent a inbox from id 1 in the users database warning them to deal with it
    php file extension is also renamed as it is uploaded to be hidden from the hacker if the file succeeds
    (WHICH IT WONT)
    if u give in .zip i am very happy.

Comment

inbox me yr email id and ill zip it 4 u to yr email

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

yo ozzie can u upload the plain normal one without all the downloads etc in it i lost all my scripts or email it to me

jjduplessis89@gmail.com

Added after 10 minutes:

Hey ozzie when i go to ur site i login then it kick me to page where i type in my details all the time i dnt stay singed in session expire
        Last edited by riderz; 31.05.11, 15:19.
        Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

http://magikfonez.com/uploader.rar

(WHICH IT WONT)
          thnx m8.. but who want upload php directly with extension php or else execute ext? noob hacker.. :D
          sure they will upload it wif deffrn name. try hide your file location. rename file using random name and change header file with other name.
          make sure they don't know where the file and what their name.

Good Luck.
          sigpic
          Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net

Comment

I downloaded it. Is it 3kb only ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavan View Post
              I downloaded it. Is it 3kb only ?

yeah its just the /share folder, upload.php & php.ini file

Comment

like i said it can be modded to hide other file types
                PHP Code:
                //example line 98 moddify it here

,'',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","php"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name)); 
                '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","xhtml"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","wml"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","asp"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","jar.php"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name)); 
                as u can see u can modd it to stop any of those file types being executed
                Last edited by ozziemale31; 01.06.11, 13:05.

Comment

like i said it can be modded to hide other file types
                  PHP Code:
                  //example line 98 moddify it here

,'',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","php"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name)); 
                  '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","xhtml"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                  '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","wml"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                  '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","asp"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name));
                  '',str_replace(array(' ','%20',"'","jar.php"),array('_','_'"","imahackeridiotwhotriedtouploadaphpfile"),$superdat_name)); 
                  as u can see u can modd it to stop any of those file types being executed
                  that's not what i mean actually... the point is at that filename.. not extension...

but it's okay if u did it like that.. nice work m8..

thx for the idea..
                  sigpic
                  Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net

Comment

riders

reason for that if u find a file with the extension changed u know it is a shell script that got thru but not executed. which u can re use to attack back lol so unknowingly the hacker or noob hacker who uses shell is giving u the tools to take revenge back on their site

Added after 5 minutes:

here u go riders the orig zonez script from the last remake includes sql
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ozziemale31; 02.06.11, 01:07.

Comment

agree with masterv4 theres many other ways to upload shell..
                      Try this

$ext = getext($file_name);
                      $md5 = md5($file_name);
                      $new_file_name = $md5.".$ext.";

Uploaded image will be s0mething like ---> 1d4b49eb8c15955d6fd83d8d137a9f68.jpg

Comment

ive merged a shell into a actual jpg file all the ppl see is the image but not what the shell is doing. so there is a loop hole in any script to grab a session id
                        theres ways of doing it using linux

Comment

Is not 100% secure dear, u can use random string and add the function unlink to all else upload

Comment

ive yet to see it be hacked its secure against the noobs who use shell its mostly noobs who do it anyway.a few of u are just making assumptions your theory will work put it into practice then come back and post the results if u think u can use the random string try it and see how far u get on the script b4 making such comments on ppls work.simply if u dnt like it dont use it.and if u say u can hack it post the proof b4 making your comments untill such proof isnt provided your words are just theories
                            Last edited by ozziemale31; 03.06.11, 23:05.

Comment

i nid a zip uploader t0o thx

Comment

Working...
                              X