Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropo free sms client api class

Download the latest version 2.1.

Here is a working example of the latest version and here is a list of all the releases to date.
    Last edited by CreativityKills; 26.05.11, 18:27.

here.. attached file/s [following his updates]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metulj; 26.05.11, 20:39.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
      here.. attached file
      thanks man appreciate

Comment

ok, i uploaded it my server and edited the lib/tropo.config.php file and added my tropo token.then i run the examplephp file and send a message. it says message sent but im not getting the message!!!!! whats the problem man?
        PHP Code:
        /* I don't know everything hehe */ 
        Find me on facebook

Comment

Did you read the readme.markdown troubleshooting section?

Added after 5 minutes:

Issue to fix on next release: Tropo class returns true on false tokens and okay tokens alike. Fix the response to only set true when the curl output string returns true.

Added after 37 minutes:

also to add, reduce remote posting with introduction of form tokens and probably optional captcha.
          Last edited by CreativityKills; 18.05.11, 18:54.

Comment

This is a great script with no errors to be encountered but one problem is it says Sms Sent successfuly but i didnt get any message.

Added after 2 minutes:

I have entered my tropo message token but i havent receive my sms. Check this -> Waprock.Net/Tropo
            Last edited by Jervy; 18.05.11, 18:56.

Comment

then you should check the read me file and see if you have tested all the possible troubleshoot problems. Did you try another network? Whats your link? Did you add a new number to tropo? Post it here? Are you sure you got the correct token? And did you use the tropo hosted file or the remote one?

Comment

Im using tropo hosted file as i follow the tutorial in the previous topic. Below is my message token.

0199119b28d235419612e6785ee8de7dccf567b13dc7b4264c

If you have tested it working can you show us your demo or atleast your working token?

Added after 2 minutes:

Actualy im using a mobile ph0ne in creating tropo accnt. and my number in tropo was blank but i got that message token.
                Last edited by Jervy; 18.05.11, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
                  I created a new thread so it would be easier to find the script without browsing pages of the already clogged free sms topic. Anyways the link is HERE. (if any staff can attach it fine)

I didnt upload because it was saying some junk about exceeding my quota? Whatever reason we have a quota for.
                  do they collect phone numbers for spamming via sms,
                  or how do the yfinance their service?
                  Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
                    Im using tropo hosted file as i follow the tutorial in the previous topic. Below is my message token.

0199119b28d235419612e6785ee8de7dccf567b13dc7b4264c

If you have tested it working can you show us your demo or atleast your working token?

Added after 2 minutes:

Actualy im using a mobile ph0ne in creating tropo accnt. and my number in tropo was blank but i got that message token.
                    first of all, NEVER share your token, its like a password. Sencond, without adding a number it will never work even with a valid token.

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                    do they collect phone numbers for spamming via sms,
                    or how do the yfinance their service?
                    No they dont spam...atleast they say they dont, but i really dont know how they make their doe, probably through their paid service. Meh, free sms is just a tip of the very big iceberg tropo has to offer anyway.
                    Last edited by CreativityKills; 18.05.11, 20:44.

Comment

Version 1.0.1 is now available. The change log is in the package but some of the fixes and new features include:
                      - Error on invalid token. The client now checks the response to see it it was a valid request.
                      - Added abstraction to tropo core class to allow core extension without touching the core class.
                      - Added simple form token to reduce remote spammers.
                      - Added minimum and maximum sms length in config for easier customization.

To view all the releases, view this topics first post. Theres a link posted there.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
                        Download the latest version 1.0.1.

Here is a working example of the latest version and here is a list of all the releases to date.
                        Workin Example not workin for me

Comment

Sorry but it does for me... Thats all that matters to me because it means the code works perfectly alright.

Comment

I not understand,
                            where i add token,

pls. post,

lib/tropo_config.php

with an example.

pls. in that page post an notvalid token for example.

Comment

why msgs are not recieving

Comment

Working...
                              X