can someone help me please to install this script please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone help me please to install this script please

can someone help me to install this script to any free hosting sites plss im a newbie in web world if you will help me i will give any service to you that you want .. im sorry for my bad english, i will give my free hosting account details to anyone who is willing to help to install this script to my account.. I tried to install it myself but in importing the sql_database.sql i have an problem on it .. There are notes that something is wrong with the sql code..

Ill just need your help only once , coz i will using your help to me as my guide in my 2nd,3rd, etc projects..
    And someday as i become a webmaster, i remember that if there are no coding-talk member , i will not be a successful webmaster !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nice_guyz; 19.04.11, 00:49.

Thanks, but im not using that video becoz my hosting site have's cpanel and not that one

Comment

thnx moderator

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guyz View Post
        Thanks, but im not using that video becoz my hosting site have's cpanel and not that one
        Well, you should post where you did have mistaken!
        Just watch all those videos those vid explains each and every steps!
        sigpic

Comment

Ok bro thanks for the reply .. Ahh i have many mistakes when i upload a mysqldatabase.sql and copy/paste it to the Phpmyadmin SQL.. There are a note that theres a mistake in that code can you correct it bro? Im sorry for my bad english.. Hope u can help me

Comment

Working...
          X