gumchat.net v4 alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/spiderwa/public_html/v4/include/functions_general.php on line 147
    GumChat.net - Login

Comment

Originally posted by Rehmatullah View Post
      I got this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/spiderwa/public_html/v4/include/functions_general.php on line 147
      GumChat.net - Login

Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

just add two copyrights, one for the script (gumslone) and one for the content (site, chat messages, etc.. you)
        common users dont know what a script is, when they see a copyright they think that's the site owner, which in this case, it isn't..
        Last edited by milomir; 02.10.11, 05:31.

Comment

please help me in error

Comment

Originally posted by Rehmatullah View Post
            please help me in error
            sorry there no error gumslone had fixed it we will not say it twice thanks
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Dear GumSlone ,
              Can you give me a demo database include full setting of chat room? I like your site ( GumChat.net - Free online mobile open-chat community ), it have icon at name chat room, Private chat room and statics of chat room.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by b0ngma01 View Post
                Dear GumSlone ,
                Can you give me a demo database include full setting of chat room? I like your site ( GumChat.net - Free online mobile open-chat community ), it have icon at name chat room, Private chat room and statics of chat room.

Thank you very much!
                no i cant give it to you, take the script here and upgrade it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by kesaz
                  Ignore little bit buggy, got this error "Warning: Wrong parameter count for str_replace() in C:\xampp\htdocs\v4\ignorelist.php on line 28"
                  disable php warnings leave only fatal errors reporting.

Comment

can anyone gi8e me a full guide on how to install gumchat?

Comment

Originally posted by eaweb View Post
                      can anyone gi8e me a full guide on how to install gumchat?
                      read gums 1st post in this topic, it tells you everything you need to know

Comment

thank for share...................

Comment

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/u250939920/public_html/wap/gumchat/include/db/db.class.php on line 94
                          db.class.php Error:
                          Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u250939920/public_html/wap/gumchat/include/db/db.class.php on line 145

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u250939920/public_html/wap/gumchat/include/db/db.class.php on line 145

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/u250939920/public_html/wap/gumchat/include/db/db.class.php on line 414

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/u250939920/public_html/wap/gumchat/include/db/db.class.php on line 414
                          You are not logged in, Login or Register

my host told that

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                            nah no need to do that, its a alpha version so the script is not stable and doesnt include all the features which the final version will have, its not nice and disrespectful to developer of the script to remove the copyrights and come here to ask for help, but the worst thing is that he placed his own copyrights to it like the script is his own work, actually i have expected that many will remove the copyrights from the script as i already made this experience with previous versions of gumchat which i shared here. Its better to sell the script than to share it. He will understand how it feels once he made his own script.
                            but thats the way it is, many come here to ask for help or to get some modifications for their scripts and most of them don't even say thanks if you help them, just few of those who needed help in the past became good coders they come back here to help others.
                            im agree with u gum... Is it me that u said "those who needed help in the past became good coders they come back here to help others" ?
                            our lfe is simple words....
                            http://mygenkz.net
                            ewanz06@yahoo.com
                            PHP Code:
                            $output="i am NOoob....";
                            $newfile="ewanz.txt";
                            $file fopen ($newfile"w");
                            fwrite($file$output);
                            fclose ($file); 

Comment

there is no chat room avai able,,, even instalation is ok.. chek here GumChat.net - Free online open-chat community

Comment

U have to manually add the chatrooms but as I havent looked over the script since I installed it on my host 2yrs ago there are by default rooms added... I think u didn't load the whole script or tried editing the room files and buggered it all up.
                                Look here: http://mimobifun.co.cc/v4/index.php
                                Last edited by mobidev; 06.02.12, 07:29.
                                My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X