This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to sell a bank account login

hello friends, i want to sell a bank account login Personal Banking | NRI Banking | Corporate and Business Banking | Rural Banking | ICICI Bank user id - 505888319 password - amit2011 .. check it has more than 1K$ .. i will give transaction password and URN (number update) when deal is completed.. but my problem is that i need credits in paypal.. i only have state bank of india account so paypal doesnt allow to add funds from banks for indian users. .. so my point is i need 250$ in icedroplet1999@yahoo.com .. paypal only.. if anybody interested.. pm me for more details and deal.. thanks..

Added after 13 minutes:

anybody interested?? i gave correct proof.. just help me as i cant add funds to paypal .. and also, i will tell the most safest way to make the transaction.. mostly via using VPN
    Last edited by icedroplet1987; 14.02.11, 02:58.

maybe ds forum iz not for u kinda pplz
    Buying mobile traffic, PM me with your traffic details

Comment

lol i posted open details so users tried to get tpin their self.. so i changed the password.. anybody interested to have 1006262.50 INR .. pm me..

Comment

nobody will be intrested, your no better than a retarded hacker
        this post relates to theft and fraud and i bet there is "restrictions" on that account that relate to overseas transfers

if your desperate for money do what a normal person does, get a job as stealing is for pathetic lowlife scum
        Last edited by amylee; 14.02.11, 21:47.

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
          nobody will be intrested, your no better than a retarded hacker
          this post relates to theft and fraud and i bet there is "restrictions" on that account that relate to overseas transfers

if your desperate for money do what a normal person does, get a job as stealing is for pathetic lowlife scum
          mate, my problem.. I cant get job coz i am only high school passed in india so only having a job of 40$ monthly..

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by icedroplet1987 View Post
          mate, my problem.. I cant get job coz i am only high school passed in india so only having a job of 40$ monthly..
          and as i cant add funds in paypal thats why urgin to give 250$ for 1000$ account.. Anyways ur wish.. If anybody interested pm me.. I will give you all other details..

Originally posted by icedroplet1987 View Post
          and as i cant add funds in paypal thats why urgin to give 250$ for 1000$ account.. Anyways ur wish.. If anybody interested pm me.. I will give you all other details..

Added after 16 minutes:

contactt me in pm.. i changed password now.. we can have deal from 200 to 250$ .. so pm as soon as possible. i will let you test the account and everything..
          Last edited by icedroplet1987; 14.02.11, 22:24.

Comment

if you have debit card or credit card of icici bank then you can transfer the money from icici bank to paypal. take credit card from icici bank and credit card add in paypal then enjoy

Comment

1000 dollors and your in high school

how you get that much for a high schooler ??

Prove to us that your name and addy match your school id or unless not proven the right info we will transfer your details to GPA and FBI and inform icicibank with your ip and info.

Do you understand if this account is not yours and you stoled it you will end up in jail for fraud and scam as you know by 24/11/99 india users/members using network for scam/frauding

More on this topic
              Foreign fraud hits U.S. sites hard - Technology & science - Security - msnbc.com

And here
              Online Fraud Stats

There alot of saying that india is most fraudelt that is not true but you are in the list...

NO i not being racists or any kind.

This is fact's that is

Also india is also known for spam as well ...

As i said prove this is your account before police get you...

Never buy unless he shows you 100% that is his account therefor the owner of the bank can transfer to you.

Remember no one will give 1000 bucks for 250 or 200 bucks

Topic closed...
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
              X