Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community script .,

Hi there
    okay i want to buy a community script like w8u.net, mocospace.com, arawap.net etc,, where lots of users can chat.

Post ur site demo and amount here.

Thank you
    Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Whats wrong with lavalair clones yeah abit of work scouring them thou but at least you will save cash doing so....

save cash = Better Server

Better server then shared or VPS

i mean the big mans server ....
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I've some questions:

1. How much money do i have to pay to admob to get 500+ online users?

2. Which is trustable hosting provider?

Added after 2 minutes:

Subzero, lavalair sites always get hacked..
      Last edited by Rekon; 29.01.11, 05:18.

Comment

Not always i have 1 site that some one or some whos is still trying to get in lmao

Well i will say $100 for good ads

and server you can pick hostgator or others but if you wish to have more then 100 online pick a dedicated servers only i do warn you if i see cpu high on my servers and seen high people i will block there site and ask them to move to dedicated server to host or leave if you wish to have more then cpu limit but if your script is working with no errors this mite save you from abusing server cpu and ram. more likely it will as your not a true coder yet...
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Thanks subzero

My budget is 500 USD ,, so pm me whoever want to sell community script.
          Thank you

Comment

Well, i can sell the community script like arawap.net hmm, i have my own site you can visit at silverclub.in, if you wish i can sell you the script..!!

Comment

@Rekon,

I just selling my chat4u.mobi script that is $250 domain + chat/forums/buddylist/blogs/games + more add-ons for $250
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

I can put me on the ring. I am now recoding the script of dofurti.com. You can check the beta version of it @ Dofurti.Com | First Social Mobile Network in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                X