Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Forcast -Simple Mobile Web Widget, 10$

Weather Forcast -Simple Mobile Web Widget

This script is a simple weather forecast widget with a twist for mobile web sites.
    Not only it provides ready made widget to put on your site, but its powerful class gives you the tool to take the Google Weather API where you want to. It parse the xml and returns a well formatted array that can be accessed directly or trimmed down with easy to use methods that returns only the data you need.
    It supports GEOIp reference to give your visitor the weather forecast for their location with 0 configuration, taking the information directly from their IP Address!
    If you don't like georeferencing you can pass a fixed location to script or you can mix the two options together on the same web page!
    Also we supports both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature unit of measure with built in conversion functions.

Live Demo: Weather Forcast- my.mobi

Price - 10$
    Contact me via message, reply to this thread or send me a mail to 'contact@1mobilizer.com'.
    payments via paypal only.
    or contact me via message.
    Last edited by firemax; 26.09.10, 14:27.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Hi there,

Script updated & sent new updates for all buyers. if you didn't receive, please contact me.

thanks

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X