I Will Upload content on your site For you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Will Upload content on your site For you

HI, folks you have cool site but you don't have time to upload content on your site time to time..i have seen so many times person has everything on site but lack of content ... so don't worry i will do it for you ,but not free lol ........ you will have to tell me site from where should i grab content for you ... i wont buy CD DVD or online marketing for you .. i wont search content for you ... i will charge you per mb basis .... or.. i can charge you per content basis too .. it depends on you what you like ....... i can also partnership with you but only with very high traffic site i need 50% money in advance 50% after work if you are interested so contact me with your site name .. then we will discuss about amount per m.b or other matter Email: akashtripathi5@gmail.com(gtalk too)

Oh u go to that person cpanel also grab his script and also earn money lol...ppl wil prefer uploading it themselves if they have a script coded by themself and even if they have to upload something about 100 mb they wont come to you
    PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
    IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
    THANK YOU LOL

Comment

i need 50% money in advance 50% after work
      lol no thanks....

Comment

Lol id rather upload file by file.

Comment

I use zip uploads

upload files size 50 MB then unzip it faster then light
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

I use url upload ha ha
            This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
            http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

Working...
            X