X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free sms

hi peeps im selling http://utxt4free.com
    the licence is to the domain name only and cannot be resold
    this site uses the clickatell api gateway.
    any considerable offers over $300 us i will consider.this is cheap as the licence is $400 us
    the site has potential to earn u cash. ie: users signup to get 10-20 free sms to send world wide then to earn more sms u get them to complete paid surveys that u get paid for some survey sites pay $70 per survey completed
    do the sums.
    1000 users completing 5 surveys == $2500 us +
    I am selling due to lack of intrest in coding web sites.taking a break for a bit as starting perm night shifts at work and wont have much time.
    this price includes the domain with hosting and controll of the licence
    pm me for any questions
    note:// this site enables free messaging anywhere in the world
    send spoofed txts to your friends and more.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

nice site...BUT
    1) Activation code via SMS not received after signup.
    2) Forum not working. How can users to earn 1SMS/20posts?
    3) Users not able to reply the SMS.
    If these been resolved, then can be considered!

Comment

forum hasnt been installed but can be dun and u dont recieve activation code from signup..users can reply to the sms if they use their own phone number the messages run thru the clickatell gateway..forums are just a board like this 1

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

I think you need to ensure your site is completely developed before you sell!

Comment

forums is easy just via cpanel

Comment

I received an sms after signup, but it didn't show any kind of code, only this:
            Thanks for testing Clickatell's gateway coverage. You will be able to change the content of your message after your initial purchase of message credits.
            Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

thats the test message like i said it uses sms from their gateway. credits need to be purchased from them for the script to function properly

Comment

do you expect us to do coding after we purchase the site?

Comment

nope it supports itself i can install a forum board easily no need thing for it as it has its own admin panel to add sponser links etc

Comment

Working...
                  X