• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok i will write you.
    OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      i bet you kiss thats still lavalair lol
      it's easy to code sessions on lavalair riderz proven for a fact !
      it's not hard to add Alexarank lol and other stuff also with anti sql injected .....
      also note i did add anti sql inject and other mods with anti cheat on lavalair topscript so dont say nothing when i see edits lol when i say its a edit i know its a edit :P
      if you think i edit things your wrong Chat 4 You! : there a topsite script coming with this site and it is smarter then lavalair edits...
      I mite sell it but with code for one domain...
      I bet is not i dont care if you dont believe me and i'm not using s.h.i.t lavalair that you use ;)
      www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

@subzero that script which kiss speaks is finished in totalitate.I saw him from the beginning and make sure that is not lavalair
        Last edited by Guest; 06.02.10, 16:25.

Comment

Ok then... kiss script is lavalair mod edited to max so it looks like lavalair how the id and cat is like also how it looks right now same as lavalair top ....

My site is not lavalair lol also note that you still have forum in lavalair kiss lol
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

fcuk guys go to some other place for oftopic please
            OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Pm me, u will get Ur reqiurements

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
              http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

As I see, here I don't find good wap coder who can make in counting system for me.
                OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

you don't have money and respect for all who answer you ;) good luck if you find some sucker to make that code for you.

Comment

Originally posted by kiss View Post
                    you don't have money and respect for all who answer you ;) good luck if you find some sucker to make that code for you.
                    I think that's not your problem HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE!!!
                    But you sh*t list I don't take for free!!!
                    In page 2 I said that I need just IN counting system. Not all toplist.
                    And respect I don't have because I don't buy your toplist?
                    OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Originally posted by sladex View Post
                      I think that's not your problem HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE!!!
                      But you sh*t list I don't take for free!!!
                      In page 2 I said that I need just IN counting system. Not all toplist.
                      And respect I don't have because I don't buy your toplist?
                      god damn it,relax kid,respect me and i will respect you...and it not about my script ;) it just a opinion at your reply about coding

Comment

Hello,
                        I like to buy TOP LIST script for my own using. Not for sharing or smth.
                        I need good toplist script for my country users. So if someone can create it or have some unique script. Write here demo with price
                        whats your min/max budget? and could you define what u ment by in counting?

Comment

hello,
                          i like to buy top list script for my own using. Not for sharing or smth.
                          I need good toplist script for my country users. So if someone can create it or have some unique script. Write here demo with price
                          this what you ask a top list script not anything else,so next time decide what exactly you want,a script or a part of that script ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kiss View Post
                            this what you ask a top list script not anything else,so next time decide what exactly you want,a script or a part of that script ;)
                            Yeah...Im kid. I don't say anything about you. I just say that I don't like your script. It's all.

OMG, look at page 2!!!
                            Here's link if you cant see that: http://coding-talk.com/f28/will-buy-...html#post48644
                            OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Originally posted by syrus View Post
                              whats your min/max budget? and could you define what u ment by in counting?
                              Now Im trying to make it self. Because I get some good information, how to make, good toplist.
                              But about that: I need in example in.php file where is counting unique visitors.
                              EXAMPLE: XXX Toplist
                              In this page script getting all information: user agent, IP, country, ref...etc and in second page script check or this visitor is UNIQUE.
                              OR JUST SEND PM

Comment

Now Im trying to make it self. Because I get some good information, how to make, good toplist.
                                But about that: I need in example in.php file where is counting unique visitors.
                                EXAMPLE: XXX Toplist
                                In this page script getting all information: user agent, IP, country, ref...etc and in second page script check or this visitor is UNIQUE.
                                Get user ip
                                PHP Code:
                                $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'
                                user agent
                                PHP Code:
                                $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'
                                for dedicate country ,download the ip2location data base from any 3rd party site

save all data into mysql database for every visitor.

you can do that all in this few steps

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
                                PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
                                Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X