Get your Own wapbuilder with your own domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
    lol its morning see night time how many user online and going update it soon and i dont wana any argue about any kind of topic its just running as it is
    well, he has actually posted a reply at a night time its because u live in different timezones
    yes i saw there were over 300 users online at day time.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Huge Updates

You dont need to bother your users or guests to login or register and then see what is in your site

Now

1. your site main page updated site guest can access to
      Forums
      Downloads
      Horoscopes
      Fun n Games
      RSS Feeds
      Weather Cast
      Cricket Updates
      and more like http://chat.w2c.in

2. you can add now 4 external links 2 at login page and 2 at hall page and at new home page portal page they will show all mean 4

how ever you will get a option to change your main page stuff such as as old login,register page or new portal page up to you what you want to use

any comments,suggestions wel come
      Last edited by GiLL; 26.02.10, 05:19.
      left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
        i think its possible within one month but the payment has to be fair for 1 month of work.
        i agree with GumSlone. it does not need so much time to finish a script. i dont think there is any so complecated functionalities!
        Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

Now is it Possible does anyone have the wapvibes wapbuilder script i have been searching for this script but i cannot seem to find it

Wapvibes.com - Mobile Site Builder

Comment

Originally posted by mediatext View Post
            Now is it Possible does anyone have the wapvibes wapbuilder script i have been searching for this script but i cannot seem to find it

Wapvibes.com - Mobile Site Builder
            wapvibes is a lavalair edited script... thats what i think... little similar to what I have edited for a client before.. the funny thing is the same menus and navlinks..

but this one (reffering to Wapvibes.com) does not use Wildcard subdomains.. while wapz.ws, w2c.in, uses Wildcard subdomains...
            Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
            Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

Originally posted by inet View Post
              wapvibes is a lavalair edited script... thats what i think... little similar to what I have edited for a client before.. the funny thing is the same menus and navlinks..

but this one (reffering to Wapvibes.com) does not use Wildcard subdomains.. while wapz.ws, w2c.in, uses Wildcard subdomains...
              I am the creator of wapvibes.com an its true the base of the script that i use to create chat sites is lavalair edited but i have edited the scripts to prevent most hacking that are use against the lavalair script, such as captcha on the registration page, an a Fully Password Protected base for the owner of the site i am not saying those sites cannot be hack but i have taken the most necessary steps to secure Most common hacks that are used against this type of script

Comment

I am currently working on some New Updates to my wapbuilder Network

Comment

is the horoscope service need to update manually or its required ?

Comment

Originally posted by BioBeo View Post
                    usually its based on RSS. so u dont need to update it manually.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BioBeo View Post
                      usually its based on RSS. so u dont need to update it manually.
                      sigpic

Comment

increase the installation fee and dont take % from advertisement.............
                        why you are afraid to sell script? dont you have copyright?

Comment

i want this or this type script if any1 have or make it for me pm me
                          Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
                          php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
                          ADMOLA ADs Network
                          Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Working...
                          X