buy $41.90 admob credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy $41.90 admob credit

hi everybody,hope all of you know about mobile advertising network admob.com . many of you obviously registered with them and also know everything about admob.I think you also know about their payment option.they have two payment option paypal and check.now come to the main point.i have earned 41.90 usd in november from admob.but after that i realise that i cant withdraw money from my admob account,cause paypal dont support my country bangladesh.and i cant get check cause in bangladesh if i want to cash a check i have to pay $50 as charge fee.
    it was my first campaign with any advertising network.my hosting and domain also expired.so,to buy a new domain and hosting i have decided to sale my admob account.
    its income of november so you can withdraw $41.90 at the 1st week of january 2010 to your paypal account or you can run your own advertise at admob using this account.you have to send me $25 at my moneybookers.com account.send me pm if you want.it will help me lots.

lets see my account snapshot.i hide my mail address there.
    admob.jpg (image)

il giv u $10
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

10 for a 41.90 i dont think so lol

well his still othering cheap as 25 dollers why go lower ?? you still get more then that cash back plus +++ more
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

oh no! i need new hosting and domain.they will take at least 20

Comment

too many scams these days there must be a catch.
          Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

yae i also think so,thats why am facing problem now.even i cant send account details 1st because of it.fear fear fear! but if any admin or moderator of this forum wanna buy i will send them account details before i get money,its easy to trust them.already received 2 offer in my pm inbox but they are low.still waiting
            Last edited by maruf22; 07.12.09, 12:29.

Comment

don't worry. create new paypal account as indian and get your all money. im doing a same with paypal. becouse paypal is does't supporrt to sri lanka as your country. after i got my own host and domains with it.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
              PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
              Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Working...
              X