Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Sites Builder / Creator

we need a professional freelance

WAP/Mobile site builder script, something like xtgem.com, wapego.com, wapamp.com, wen.ru etc.

it also should be the following functions:

Site creators, could insert html, css, wml, xhtml tags for their sites , all these formats should be available.

site owner can upload/delete modifiy stuff such as mp3 or 3gp as same xtgem etc

Forums, and club menus can also be added by site owners.
    Dating, messages, BB codes, flirt alerts should also be available.
    Also line editor option for site owners to use to edit their their sites
    Advertising columns where I could enter up to 50 ads that will be randomly displayed on all the sites created from the wap builder
    All created sites should be a subdomain of my site or we can use wildcard dns
    Security of the site from hackers and hacking should be taken care of...eg anti sql ,iframe injection ,shell scripts etc
    Other features like Owner CP, Admin CP Mod Cp, should also be included as options
    Users should be able to create their own avaters and similies
    Shout box, that allows html tags
    Chat room for users
    Gusetbook, feedback form, News room, RSS feeds should also be added
    add language tool , owner tools such as for delete or suspend any site or update any details tages etc
    a forum should be for sites owners help as it call board

Note : might add some extra tools or function as i may forget now add that

and if you cant do it no need to reply here or comment mind your business and please keep it in mind we need only professional person who can complete proper

after run project we might use you as teach admin as for remove any bugs or updates . and will pay you as work its up to relationship

note: we dont need any community site wapbuilder as we run our own
    site will be in php and wml ,xhtml,html versons
    time : 15 to 20 days
    paymet will be after see demo australian or indian by bank or paypal others (by paypal)
    bid start from 100 USD

for any information send me pm here

Thanks for your business
    Last edited by GiLL; 07.11.09, 13:34.
    left wap stuff

Originally posted by gill View Post
    we need a professional freelance

WAP/Mobile site builder script, something like xtgem.com, wapego.com, wapamp.com, wen.ru etc.

it also should be the following functions:

Site creators, could insert html, css, wml, xhtml tags for their sites , all these formats should be available.

site owner can upload/delete modifiy stuff such as mp3 or 3gp as same xtgem etc

Forums, and club menus can also be added by site owners.
    Dating, messages, BB codes, flirt alerts should also be available.
    Also line editor option for site owners to use to edit their their sites
    Advertising columns where I could enter up to 50 ads that will be randomly displayed on all the sites created from the wap builder
    All created sites should be a subdomain of my site or we can use wildcard dns
    Security of the site from hackers and hacking should be taken care of
    Other features like Owner CP, Admin CP Mod Cp, should also be included as options
    Users should be able to create their own avaters and similies
    Shout box, that allows html tags
    Chat room for users
    Gusetbook, feedback form, News room, RSS feeds should also be added
    add language tool , owner tools such as for delete or suspend any site or update any details tages etc
    a forum should be for sites owners help as it call board

Note : might add some extra tools or function as i may forget now add that

and if you cant do it no need to reply here or comment here please keep in mind we need only professional person

after run project we might use you as teach admin as for remove any bugs or updates . and will pay you as work its up to relationship

note: we dont need any community site wapbuilder as we run our own
    site will be in php and wml ,xhtml,html versons
    time : 15 to 20 days
    paymet will be after see demo (by paypal)
    bid start from 100 USD

for any information send me pm here

Thanks for your business
    id be interested if bid starts from 1000 upwards, thats no ordinary request

Comment

i got one made it be soon to be uploaded to a domain but this one has it own headers the user can pick from they cant upload php or html... for ressons

Also it has plug-in chat and blog pages but some errors thou need a fix....

headers are

xhtml 1.2 mobile
      wml 1.1 mobile
      xhtml 1.0 mobile and pc

they can movie the links or files around thou
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Gill last time i went on one of your sites you was using a single database to run all of your sites
        which works but isnt good practice.
        Unless you have acess to unlimited databases you are making it hard work on your self.
        And you could end up with a very big head ache.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
          Gill last time i went on one of your sites you was using a single database to run all of your sites
          which works but isnt good practice.
          Unless you have acess to unlimited databases you are making it hard work on your self.
          And you could end up with a very big head ache.
          i am owner of server and have unlimited databases also can use but
          what is wrong with single database ?and why alot db when we can do all things with only 1 ?whch can do it by indexes eg index_user_id ?i use single aplication for all sites and wildcard dns system so why i need ? i might be wrong
          its we learn whole life never end until last breath
          Last edited by GiLL; 07.11.09, 21:34.
          left wap stuff

Comment

you was using ibwf_users (dont know your exact field names) but you was using this for all your sites. now if you have something like ibwf_buddies that holds a lot of info.... when you have say 1000 sites all using the same database you are going to cause yourself a lot of unessary lag .... to the point it will eventually stop working. where as pulling the information from a different database each time cuts the lag.

Also running 1000+ sites on same sql could cause you major problems like if 1 site gets hacked via sql injection ... it could easily corrupt all the rest of the sites

Comment

plz read my topic before you post reply any suggestion send by pm thanks i dont wana mix up this topic
              left wap stuff

Comment

Working...
              X