Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling LOTS of rapidshare accounts ! VERY CHEAP

Hello everyone.

I am selling LOTS of rapidshare premium accounts for the price of 2$ per account (the price is 10,00$ if you buy the exact same at rapidshare). I only accept transfers via PayPal. The account is created with redeeming some of my points. It's a 30-Day Premium Rapidshare Account!

Contact me at doern123@gmail.com if you are unsure about some things.

Although I dont have much posts, and you may think I can't be trusted. Don't be scared. I really won't be ripping you people off. Take a look at my site warez-house.info (also adult content on the site so watch out younger people ).

If you still don't trust me completely for 100% which I think is very likely at this point, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks in advance

Dennis

the offer is still standing !

Comment

Quote from ur site? I would risk the 2 or 4 dollars but i dont have paypal...

Thanks anyways..

I’m selling lots of 30-day premium rapidshare accounts for only 3,99$ each! (it’s 6,99$ if you buy it at rapidshare itself) !

Comment

ye , my site was offline yesterday and i didn't have the chance to update the prices :p note the 6,99$ i stated there was in euros and i didn't notice at first its 6,99euro or approx 10$

Comment

Working...
        X